My crush and my mom

Fgtyvsa

Reply Mon 13 May, 2019 10:13 am
What does it mean when you ask your mom about your high school crush and she gives you good information about him but if you ask about your new crush to her she keep denying that he is into me or giving me any attention and then I heard my sister telling me that they went somewhere and had sex but my mom would bring it up to my sister but act like it never happened between them my mom would bring up of having intercourse with him but say they really didn’t but keeps denying that he is making a pass on me or giving me attention but it clearly shows that he is giving me attention and my mom saying and trying to make me like other guys or saying what about this person instead of who I want (my crush) please answer it’s the truth!!!! and also I’m grown and my crush is grown
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 235 • Replies: 8
No top replies

Ponderer

Reply Mon 13 May, 2019 10:22 am
@Fgtyvsa,
I think you answered your question yourself. You said it's the truth and you said she keeps denying it. That is what is called "in denial". I don't know if anyone but her can say why.
Fgtyvsa

Reply Mon 13 May, 2019 10:31 am
@Ponderer,
Um do you know why she's acting like this???????
0 Replies

Fgtyvsa

Reply Mon 13 May, 2019 10:33 am
@Ponderer,
The reason why I said it's the truth was because she was really acting like this and I felt like people would think that it's nothing or fake news about what I was going through
Ponderer

Reply Mon 13 May, 2019 11:17 am
@Fgtyvsa,
I really don't understand why she would say good things about him but act like she doesn't think he is good "for you". ( by suggesting that you look at other guys instead)
0 Replies

Ponderer

Reply Mon 13 May, 2019 11:35 am
@Fgtyvsa,
Btw, I thought you meant "the truth" is that he really is interested in you and that it isn't just your imagination.
Fgtyvsa

Reply Mon 13 May, 2019 11:47 am
@Ponderer,
Yes that's what I meant it wasn't my imagination
0 Replies

Fgtyvsa

Reply Mon 13 May, 2019 09:12 pm
@Ponderer,
She acts like she doesn't know by keep denying that hes having any interaction with me and she keeps showing me other guys to lead me off of him what does that mean???????
Ponderer

Reply Mon 13 May, 2019 09:38 pm
@Fgtyvsa,
I don't know. Maybe she doesn't want to lose you?
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » My crush and my mom
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/13/2024 at 08:48:17