Things you can't keep track of

chai2

Reply Tue 14 May, 2019 07:49 am
@George,
Speaking of missing cell phones, I hate it when I go to post on A2k, as I did above, and the phone purposefully hides certain letters on the keypad so I look like an idiot or drunk when I post.
Sturgis

Reply Tue 14 May, 2019 03:20 pm
@chai2,
Even worse is when the letters are there and I hit them and some other letter or a symbol appears. It's a while after I hit enter or send before I notice.
0 Replies

Tai Chi

Reply Wed 15 May, 2019 04:17 am
Reading glasses for sure. I keep a pair at work and in my purse and in three different rooms in our not so big house. Still have to go searching. Come to think of it they do have "arms" so maybe they are pulling themselves around the place just to throw me off.
0 Replies

fortbort

Reply Wed 15 May, 2019 10:39 am
Sunglasses and guitar picks. Can never find them when I need them, then I find 20 of each when I clean.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Fri 17 May, 2019 09:22 am
@chai2,
my car, seems that , in the supermarket lot, someone is hired to move cars around. Last week I was using my "fob" trying to open an SUV like mine. I suddenly realized that someone had switched places with my car and somebody else.
chai2

Reply Fri 17 May, 2019 10:09 am
@farmerman,
God I hate when that happens.

I have a red hatchback Prius, and not only does it look like every other red hatchback, it's so small that it gets swallowed up by the parking space.

I don't know how many times I was convinced my car was missing, then kept walking and found it hidden between 2 normal size cars. Don't get me started for when it's parked next to an SUV.

For it's small size, I can fit a metric **** ton of stuff in it.

The market I go to most has 3 foot tall concrete fruits and vegetables in front of it, every few feet. I try to note if I'm parked in the aisle that starts with the aubergine or the artichoke.

Also, if I'm in a crowded parking lot, I'll take a picture of the nearest parking lot number, so I'll know where I should look. Works really well.
George

Reply Fri 17 May, 2019 02:05 pm
@chai2,
I got married.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/04/2024 at 02:46:55