will my marriage life be disturbed after having sex with ex BF ?

Reply Sun 12 May, 2019 03:38 am
I am married a caring person an year ago. Everything was fine till I met my ex boyfriend a month back. Since then, I feel completely unsatisfied with my sex life. Me and my ex-bf used to have sex several times before marriage. He is well built and has a very big penis. We used to have intercourse in his hostel room. Sex with him was very satisfying as he has a big penis and also we used to try different positions. My husband is little bit chubby and has a much smaller penis. I never used to care about my husband's chubbiness or smaller penis, till the day I met my ex-bf a month back. Since then, the only thing that comes to my mind is the sex that I had with him.
My ex-bf is forcing me to make love with him at least once. But, I know I will not be able to stop with just one intercourse with him, but not doing it means it will certainly affect my sex life with my husband.

Please advise me on what to do.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 267 • Replies: 2
No top replies

jespah

Reply Sun 12 May, 2019 06:46 am
@Julie0079,
Stop making contradictory topics for Penthouse letters.
0 Replies

Sturgis

Reply Sun 12 May, 2019 05:06 pm
@Julie0079,
You mean the "tuitior" mentioned in your previous thread was also your ex? Wow, such a coincidence and odd you failed mentioning it then.

What should you do?

Brush up on your writing skills.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » will my marriage life be disturbed after having sex with ex BF ?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/03/2024 at 05:49:56