i dont understand

Azas123

Reply Thu 9 May, 2019 03:19 pm
Why does half the world want to kill me just because I fantasize about different things than them? Other than that I am virtually the same as everybody else. I'm not a radical or a fruit loop or political in any way. I am bisexual but I keep it to myself because I dont want to be treated differently for it or hunted for it. I am literally just a human of the same culture as most of you.... why label me? I'm just tired of it.....
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 327 • Replies: 4
No top replies

maxdancona

Reply Thu 9 May, 2019 03:35 pm
@Azas123,
I took a quick poll... The actual percentage of people who want to kill you because you are bisexual is 1.13% another 3.2% want you dead because you make silly claims on the internet.

All together, the people who want you dead is considerably less than half.
Azas123

Reply Thu 9 May, 2019 04:19 pm
@maxdancona,
Are you counting the whole world or just in the United States? Because last I checked they are still throwing people off the roof for it in Saudi Arabia. I said half the world not half the people here.

My own dad says he would be ok with our government killing every gay person in the country. Kind of what got me on the whole subject even(he has no idea). And he isnt the only person Ive heard it from. Where I grew up in Arizons the other kids use to beat eachother for being gay. They called it "queerball".

I dont know where you took a poll or where you come from... but while probably not literally half the world wants us all dead trust me when I say a large part of the world does. I guess you could say it scares me as much as it pisses me off. And its not just about fear of death... its about fear of prejudice. Of being treated different, called names and judged based on something that shouldn't even matter to those people.

roger

Reply Thu 9 May, 2019 07:50 pm
@Azas123,
His numbers come from the same place as yours.
0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Thu 9 May, 2019 10:35 pm
@Azas123,
I hate to break this to you, but the vast majority of people in Saudi Arabia don't care enough to want you dead. They are human beings... just like you are... are probably to busy working, cooking, raising their family and dealing with the little parts of life to want anyone dead. If you went up to most people in Saudi Arabia and said "I am bisexual" they would respond, "that's nice, but am late and I have to get my kid to soccer practice."

How many people do you want dead? There isn't anyone that I would wish dead, and I certainly wouldn't kill anyone no matter how much they annoyed me. There are a small number of murderous people in any country. But it is far far less than half.

More than half of people are human beings. Don't forget that.

0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » i dont understand
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 01:16:24