why do arabs hate black people?

farmerman

Reply Sun 26 May, 2019 07:14 pm
@coa999,
the arab "sphere" consists of about 20 countries. Geography of Civilization must have been one of the subjects you missed while you stayed home whining about how everyone is treating you.
0 Replies

coa999

Reply Sun 26 May, 2019 07:15 pm
@farmerman,
So you're a teacher but then your English grammar is weak? What are you actually teaching? I don't know nor care.

And why is it OK for others to post stuff here about issues and not me? What makes one person's issues superior to others? It's what your church told you, just admit it.

I think Jesus taught compassion, but then I don't care about religion that much. just amused at random online people who say that i cannot air views i can literally feel your cringed up face the first time you saw my postings. lol.

bye, bully. i just had you on ignore, but was intrigued to say what you said.
0 Replies

coa999

Reply Sun 26 May, 2019 07:55 pm
but then the only reason you're harsh is because:

- apparently i'm "not as good as you are"
- i'm not allowed an opinion
- I'm not allowed to be like everybody else
- you think others share your aggressive/abrasive "norm"
- you select who has the right to post here, and think it's part of some higher purpose or plane of life

i don't care really what you are or what you think.

the only reality here is that you have mentally cottoned on to me, and then are annoyed i don't bite.

i won' t bite.
farmerman

Reply Sun 26 May, 2019 09:37 pm
@coa999,
apparently I did not consider your self- esteem problem. You like to insult others when you pose stupid questions but quickly run to a corner whining "unfair" when folks strike back.

coa999

Reply Mon 27 May, 2019 02:29 pm
lol. ok.

i've just aacted the same way. i'm sorry i cannot always be reasoned and stoical. i'm a human. get over it.
0 Replies

coa999

Reply Mon 27 May, 2019 11:52 pm
@farmerman,
I didn't do anythig stupid. it's your hubris saying otherwise.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 10:31:18