Boycott the A2K elections! Do not vote!

Merry Andrew

Reply Thu 5 May, 2005 07:37 pm
Ia agree with Noddy. Don't give way to cliched emoticons. Oh, you said. . .
0 Replies

roger

Reply Thu 5 May, 2005 07:49 pm
Of course you can. I'm President of exactly nothing.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Thu 5 May, 2005 08:23 pm
I think the entire thing is lame. I was put on the ballot without anyone even asking me
"hey Farmermaayan"
"yeh?"
"You wanna run fer somethin ?"
"Hell no, Im a professional non-participant."

The entire election thing was cooked up by a cabal of evil people who met in NYC last week in secret and divvied up the world. They want some kind of "new planetary order".
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Thu 5 May, 2005 08:24 pm
I bet they want to put us in the evil clutches of the UN and NAFTA.
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Thu 5 May, 2005 10:29 pm
farmerman wrote:
I think the entire thing is lame. I was put on the ballot without anyone even asking me
"hey Farmermaayan"
"yeh?"
"You wanna run fer somethin ?"
"Hell no, Im a professional non-participant."

The entire election thing was cooked up by a cabal of evil people who met in NYC last week in secret and divvied up the world. They want some kind of "new planetary order".

So, you're withdrawing from the race, farmerman? Then I've got dibs on your votes! Laughing

SCoates dreamed this up. I don't know how he'd feel about being called a "cabal," but he's probably been called worse. Especially after allowing Kicky to pad his vote count, if not helping him outright.

Oh, and Edgar...I wouldn't be caught dead with the UN or NAFTA crowd. Unless, of course, they were having a party. But come to think of it, I don't think those people know how to do that.
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Fri 6 May, 2005 07:38 am
D'artagnan wrote:
Here's the polling place. Now you can make an informed choice to vote or not...

http://www.able2know.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=50871&highlight=

Thanks for posting that, D'artagnan. Had I not gone there I wouldn't have known I was on the Love Bus! Surprised (With a bunch of other very good folk, mind.) I'm still a bit confused about how I got into this, but what the hell, VOTE FOR LOVE & BEAUTY! ... Actually, I was going to vote for farmerman, but I can hardly let down the L & B crew, can I? Come to think of it I haven't voted at all yet ... I must be the only soul here who hasn't, yes?
0 Replies

smog

Reply Fri 6 May, 2005 12:20 pm
msolga wrote:
Come to think of it I haven't voted at all yet ... I must be the only soul here who hasn't, yes?

No.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Fri 6 May, 2005 01:42 pm
I will lead the Communist party...
0 Replies

Merry Andrew

Reply Fri 6 May, 2005 02:29 pm
smog wrote:
msolga wrote:
Come to think of it I haven't voted at all yet ... I must be the only soul here who hasn't, yes?

No.

Me neither. I take this boycott very seriously.
0 Replies

faceit kropotkinwasntallw

Reply Wed 11 May, 2005 11:20 am
I cared so much, I even filled in a subject line!
Comrades, citizens, fighters, boy and girlcotters!

The oligarchian clique that predictably came to power through the sham elections must be overthrown!

Join Kropotkin, who returned from the dead for this fight, in the revolution!
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 10/04/2024 at 11:16:19