How Do I find Love as a older man?

Reply Sat 20 Apr, 2019 08:06 am
I'm 55 years old and I'm scared that I still won't be able to find love at that age.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 316 • Replies: 6
No top replies

oralloy

Reply Sat 20 Apr, 2019 09:58 am
Try a dating service.

Be honest about your age in your profile at the dating service. It's not like you'll be able to maintain any deception.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Sat 20 Apr, 2019 02:34 pm
@coreyflor,
Of course you can. If you are interested in women, the odds are getting better for you. If you're interested in men, then seek men of your own age.
0 Replies

Sanjoy

Reply Mon 22 Apr, 2019 11:59 am
I don't know what type of love you are finding but would suggest that if you are not getting what you are wanting you can always love little children, play n gossip with them, spend a quality time with them observe share views with others.
mark noble

Reply Tue 23 Apr, 2019 12:36 pm
@coreyflor,
'At 'That' age'?
Busted!

'At 'this' age' - Were you genuine...?

0 Replies

mark noble

Reply Tue 23 Apr, 2019 12:38 pm
@Sanjoy,
Great advice!!! Should he do this in parks or playgrounds?

0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Tue 23 Apr, 2019 02:25 pm
@coreyflor,
Not to argue, but at 55 you are not an older man. It is difficult to give specific advice without knowing anything about your life circumstances, but general advice to find love is...

1) Take care of yourself first; emotionally and physically.

2) Get out and meet people. Do what you love with other people. If you don't have a hobby, then get one. Be interesting and do interesting things.

3) Dating sites work and are increasingly popular. I would recommend doing #1 and #2 first... since people on dating sites are generally looking for healthy interesting people.

There are lots of people who find love in their mid to late fifties and older.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » How Do I find Love as a older man?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/28/2024 at 01:07:53