Grammar check

Kish

Reply Fri 12 Apr, 2019 02:47 am
Can anyone help me correct my grammatical errors?

Theres no turning back now that i have the audacity to express what ive been feeling ever since the day i saw you from afar. I've been waiting for this day for ages, and I think now is the right time for me to send this to you. And with that being said, I therefore 'confess' my feelings towards you. This may seem weird as we havent met nor seen each other for a long period of minute, but theres nothing greater than having confessed all what I've been feeling for like a couple of months. You're so pretty and a second of staring at you seems like an hour for me. A second i wish woukd not end every time I take a quick glance.

Thanks in advance!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 226 • Replies: 5
No top replies

jespah

Reply Fri 12 Apr, 2019 05:11 am
@Kish,
Start with Spellcheck and look up the rules for when you use quotation marks and commas.
Kish

Reply Fri 12 Apr, 2019 07:15 am
@jespah,
Theres no turning back now that i have the audacity to express what ive been feeling ever since the day i saw you from afar. I've been waiting for this day for ages, and I think now is the right time for me to send this to you. And with that being said, I therefore 'confess' my feelings towards you. This may seem weird as we havent met nor seen each other for a long period of minute, but theres nothing greater than having confessed all what I've been feeling for like a couple of months. You're so pretty and a second of staring at you seems like an hour for me. A second i wish woukd not end every time I take a quick glance.

Are there still mistakes?
jespah

Reply Fri 12 Apr, 2019 07:21 am
@Kish,
Yes.

Look up the first person pronoun and what it looks like in English, and look up how to create contractions.

Don't just throw this jello against the wall, hoping it sticks. There are actual rules for punctuation in English, and while they have exceptions, they work in most cases.
Kish

Reply Fri 12 Apr, 2019 10:50 am
@jespah,
Oh, I accidentally sent the wrong one. Here's the latest
There's no turning back now that I have the audacity to express what I've been feeling ever since the day I saw you from afar. I've been waiting for this day for ages, and I think now is the right time for me to send this to you, and with that being said, I therefore 'confess' my feelings towards you. This may seem weird as we haven't met nor seen each other for a long period of minute, but there's nothing greater than having confessed all what I've been feeling for like a couple of months. You're so pretty and a second of staring at you seems like an hour for me. A second I wish would not end every time I take a quick glance.
0 Replies

Jewels Vern

Reply Fri 12 Apr, 2019 11:02 am

There's no turning back now that I have the courage to express what I've been feeling ever since the day I saw you from afar. I've been waiting for this day for ages, and I think now is the right time for me to send this to you. And with that being said, I therefore confess my feelings towards you. This may seem weird as we havent met nor seen each other for a long time, but there's nothing greater than having confessed what I've been feeling for a couple of months. You're so pretty and a second of staring at you seems like an hour for me. A second I wish would not end every time I take a quick glance.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Grammar check
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/24/2024 at 01:24:10