Defeatism Julius Fann, Jr

jufa

Reply Sat 6 Apr, 2019 04:23 pm
The Black American, ie, Africa/American and others of color and different religions, are not looked upon as being inferior literally simply because of skin color. The ingraining of this state of mind in the American white belief of being superior over Africa/American and people of color is interbred in the white conscious through the constitution, and U.S. Supreme Court decision in Dred Scott - 1857 where the Courts chief Justice Taney's concluded "Blacks were 'so far inferior, that they had no rights, which the White man, was bound to respect.' Taney concluded that Blacks could never be citizens of the United States, even if they were born in the country and considered to be citizens of the states in which they lived."

This was America's turning point and psychological indoctrination which introduced 'white supremacy' and furthered defeatism in the minds of the Black population of the time, and still exist today.

Defeatism is the indoctrination taught in the history of religion, individuals of all races, organizations, and the writing in America's courts system, the American Constitution, as well as both halls of congress. It is the dominance of power subjugating a people to the total will of their conquers..

Surrender in defeat, eg, the Japanese to America in WW2, and surrender of defeat, eg, the enslavement of African people, shows the difference of being conquered physically, and being defeated mentally.

The latter describes the attitude of the Africans who found themselves to be victims of the divide and conquer mentality. There is a Spirit covering the universe and all breathing life which cause the earth and all living creatures to adapt and prepare for changes in the cycle of nature. It is an inbred intuition which you do not have to be unprepared, and if caught off-guard for lack of preparation to survive, still you do not have to surrender your will and die. Nothing, nor anyone have to live without the courage of discovering how to lift themselves out of the defeatist attitude.

The history of the universe, the earth, the world, and mankind give proof of regeneration and courage of adaption without the help of anything other than the Spirit of their inner fortitude to know I do not have to live that way, and I do not have to surrender my will to anything or anyone but the wisdom of 'I will die to live'. I will eliminate all of myself except my breath of life to breath on my terms to life.

Never give power to anything a person believes is their source of strength - jufa
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 239 • Replies: 0
No top replies

1. Forums
  2. » Defeatism Julius Fann, Jr
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/24/2024 at 06:12:06