Girls advice

Reply Sat 6 Apr, 2019 01:03 pm
So I've been talking with this girl for a while, we've gotten to know each other some what well, she calls me, I call her, on valintines day I sent her a box of chocolate covered strawberries, because those are her favorite.the only thing, it's been kind of hard hanging out with her. She has a daughter so sometimes she has to cancel. Which I totally understand, her daughter comes first. I've talked to her about it, if shes no longer interested or just wants to be friends I told her to tell me, i don't want to waste her time and mine. But she keeps telling me no i want to hang out with you i want to meet you. Blah blah blah. The other day she told me her daughters grandpa had passed away. Shes been going through a lot. So on Friday I just wanted to talk with her. I asked her what she was doing this weekend, and she replied no I have too much going on right now. I texted her sorry I was just trying to make conversation with you. She apologized for assuming I was going to ask her out. And I just ignored her. She later on texts me sorry I didn't mean it in a bad way, I'm just shocked about what happened I don't know what I'm feeling right now. I told her dont worry about it. And she thanked me for understanding. I haven't talked to her since that day which was 1 day ago. My question is should I just delete her from my snapchat and her number and just move on? Or wait for her. I'm actually pretty hurt, but I'll live. Girls, should I move on?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 334 • Replies: 2
No top replies

jespah

Reply Sat 6 Apr, 2019 05:03 pm
@cm2476545,
FFS she just lost her father or her ex's father, and she has to process not only her own emotions but her daughter's as well.

If you can't get why she might not want to chat, laugh, and go out during this time period, then she's better off without you.
0 Replies

mystikmind

Reply Mon 8 Apr, 2019 08:34 pm
Yes it is better when you are the person she turns to in a time of trouble, not moving away from.... but, your not actually in a loving relationship with her yet,,, so, WAKE UP!

Even putting the grandpa aside for a moment.... Dating requires emotional investment, and if her emotional position is compromised, because life as a single mum is not easy, then she knows its not fair to you, to date you under those circumstances. She is trying to get her stuff in the right place to date you, and i think that is a sign she is a good person.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Girls advice
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/17/2024 at 01:38:31