And I had a decent thread, lined up.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 288 • Replies: 7
No top replies

Tryagain

Reply Thu 4 Apr, 2019 11:56 am
Holey sheet! Darn it, I had great expectations that your output wood have been the best thing to come outta Wales since ambergris.

Please accept my deepest condolences on the loss that can never be repaired even with time. It sounds to me like the Stockholm syndrome and
life will not be the same for you I know… but why exactly should we care?
0 Replies

laughoutlood

Reply Thu 4 Apr, 2019 08:02 pm
A text-based web browser is a web browser that renders only the text of web pages, and ignores graphic content. Under small bandwidth connections, usually, they render pages faster than graphical web browsers due to lowered bandwidth demands. Additionally, the greater CSS, JavaScript and typography functionality of graphical browsers require more CPU resources.

Text-based browsers are often very useful for users with visual impairment or partial blindness.
Tryagain

Reply Fri 5 Apr, 2019 04:38 pm
@laughoutlood,
Why thank you for your informative and well thought out reply. I must say it has massively influenced my feelings, its like Ramen giving you a free noodle with every packet purchased.
0 Replies

mark noble

Reply Wed 10 Apr, 2019 07:41 am
@mark noble,
All's well that ends well.
Laughoutloud - You're a 'Needy' soul, endlessly... Enjoy.
0 Replies

mark noble

Reply Tue 23 Apr, 2019 11:17 am
The issue is resolved. Cheers.
Tryagain

Reply Fri 26 Apr, 2019 07:56 am
@mark noble,
Sir, your retort is floccinaucinihilipilification… unless you inveigle us with your promised ‘decent thread’ now that your impediment has been resolved. Iechyd da.
mark noble

Reply Sat 27 Apr, 2019 06:20 am
@Tryagain,
I'm Not Welsh - Just live here.
And you're immaturity is recognised and registered.

Good game! You win! bye bye.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Bog-standard
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/13/2024 at 07:47:56