Facebook and posts - can they be restored

Reply Thu 4 Apr, 2019 02:10 am
Hi,

I have been told that I have made a post on Facebook that is defamatory. I have not been provided evidence of having made such a post. I have checked my account it is not there more critically, I have never made the defamatory post. I have asked the person who has been defamed to give me a copy of the post. I am expecting them to return to me saying the post has been deleted.

My question is clearly this, although I do not use Facebook frequently if at all, can all Facebook content that has been deleted be revived or restored. And I mean all content that has ever been put on the account.

I would also like to approach Facebook in regards to obtaining clarification of this matter but I am concerned that when I look at the Facebook questions page about whether a post is connected with legal proceedings I am concerned that they will not assist. It is connected with legal proceedings. Will Facebook simply answer the above question and determine as to whether ALL posts (or other/alternative content) have been put on there can be revived or restored. I would like to give my account login details to them so they can check the account in its entirety, I am fearful that they may make a post if I give them my login details. I just need this question answering.

Thank you

• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 787 • Replies: 0
No top replies

1. Forums
  2. » Facebook and posts - can they be restored
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/24/2024 at 09:48:18