POLL: "ARE THESE ELECTIONS RIGGED?"

Reply Thu 28 Apr, 2005 04:29 am
TOTALLY UNBIASED POLL.

In a totally unbiased Poll, the question must be asked...do you think that the dastardly Girly party has somehow got to SCoates, and talked him into rigging the polls?

Or have they managed to snag a Computer expert with their evil alluring ways, and found out how to change the numbers in their favour?

Vote here, and then let us all know how you think.

In a totally impartial way, of course.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 622 • Replies: 14
No top replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Thu 28 Apr, 2005 04:39 am
This poll is a brilliant idea, and I only wished that I had thought of this myself.

In my opinion, SCoates has been the subject of intense allurement.

This allurement has probably been aimed at him in several different ways, all of which promise some kind of stroking, fondling or other lewd activity.

I know that Gus, Mr K, and myself could have promised (and indeed delivered) just as much allurement, but we wouldnt have stooped so low.

Think hard about the question, and if you have any honour, you will vote "yes".
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Thu 28 Apr, 2005 07:55 am
What "girly" party are you referring to? I'm no girly man.
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Thu 28 Apr, 2005 08:18 am
Ahem. The Love & Beauty Party is not a "girly" party, Ellpus. Perhaps you haven't been paying attention. We have Tico, Dys, Kitchenpete, Gautam and BVT among others. They're all gorgeous, fun-loving men who are truly appreciated in our party. And there are more joining us every day.

{{{smooches to the guys!}}}

We couldn't rig this election if we tried. We're much too busy. We have chocolate fountains to replenish, Love Buses to maintain, and Welcoming Parties to organize. So much to do! So little time! Gotta run!
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Thu 28 Apr, 2005 10:52 am
PROOF OF RIGGING !!

Eva says (all girly and innocent ) "We couldnt rig this election if we tried"

See THIS......dan dan DANNNN :-

http://www.able2know.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=1307532#1307532

(FOURTH AND FIFTH POST DOWN ON THAT PAGE.)
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Thu 28 Apr, 2005 10:55 am
no. all i see is a proof of FRIGGIN ellpus at it again!
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Thu 28 Apr, 2005 10:58 am
Ellpus you are a credit to A2K and a monument to credibility and fairplay.

Thank you for being so tenacious in your desire to see justice prevail.

Long live the GKE!
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Thu 28 Apr, 2005 11:01 am
Eva wrote:
Ahem. The Love & Beauty Party is not a "girly" party, Ellpus. Perhaps you haven't been paying attention. We have Tico, Dys, Kitchenpete, Gautam and BVT among others.

Lies. Every one of these men have been bandied about as if they actually agreed to join the Love and Cooties party, but I defy you to find one document with their pledge of loyalty to this party.

This is how they operate, folks. Say the lie over and over again until people begin to believe it.

Another example of the deception that is at the core of this Love and Cooties sham!!!
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Thu 28 Apr, 2005 11:11 am
Aha! You just want us to waste our time looking up and copying our endorsements while you plan and execute your next attack on us! We're on to you!!!

Those who are interested may look them up themselves. Meanwhile, we have serious election business to attend to. I've handed out so many truffles to new party members, I need to make another trip to the chocolatier. And get my toes polished. I'm thinking of crimson coral this time, with little sparklies on the big toes. What do you think? I have to look my best for the Welcoming Ball, you know.
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Thu 28 Apr, 2005 11:14 am
Boys, boys, boys.... this won't get you votes. All you do is attack and try to dig up dirt on the strongest and steadiest of parties...the LOVE and BEAUTY party.

How about focusing on YOUR OWN campaign, huh? Go show us what you can do. THEN we can talk. We have no time for your tom-foolery!
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Thu 28 Apr, 2005 11:20 am
""We have Tico, Dys, Kitchenpete, Gautam and BVT among others."""

Uh... Eva, arent these our male prostitutes?
Oh Laughing wait.. we dont have to pay them.. so they are not prostitues... thier our HO's...
Laughing
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Thu 28 Apr, 2005 11:24 am
Be nice, shewolf. We love them, every one.

(BVT probably wouldn't mind being called a "HO", though.)
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Thu 28 Apr, 2005 11:32 am
OK, ok...
our LOVE slaves,
our GEAR shifts,
our PLAY toys

.. there. Very Happy
Im being very nice.

Oh yeah.. but Lord?
yeah, they are rigged. The world is ruled by women. Men just dont know it yet. ;-)
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Thu 28 Apr, 2005 11:47 am
HOORAY!!!

(Love your location, BTW. <LOL>)
0 Replies

Laeknir Scrat

Reply Thu 28 Apr, 2005 11:57 am
Elections are not legitimate without an independent candidate! :

http://www.able2know.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=50502&highlight=
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » POLL: "ARE THESE ELECTIONS RIGGED?"
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 09/28/2024 at 05:52:55