Preliminary A2K Elections #4

Reply Wed 27 Apr, 2005 03:10 pm
Well, we are missing some folks on the first three rosters. I am adding some here, holler if you want to be included or nominate someone else. SCoates asked me to do this, I do it as my civic duty and it is unrelated to my position of a campaign manager in the Love & Beauty Party, the best party on Earth!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,443 • Replies: 36
No top replies

Eva

Reply Wed 27 Apr, 2005 04:31 pm
Good of you to do this, Dag. (Even if all of the above are already with Love & Beauty! Geez, I don't know which one to pick...they're ALL great! I think, as leader of the party, I shall abstain on this one.)
0 Replies

fbaezer

Reply Wed 27 Apr, 2005 04:53 pm
Hey, I nominated Laeknir Scrat, but I guess SCoates is kind of afraid Smile.
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Wed 27 Apr, 2005 04:55 pm
I'd vote for Laeknir Scrat.
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Wed 27 Apr, 2005 05:06 pm
Hm, I thought we're all rooting for one party.
Why the additional voting?

For Love & Beauty !
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Wed 27 Apr, 2005 07:40 pm
fbaezer wrote:
Hey, I nominated Laeknir Scrat...

That's right, I remember that. To be fair, Dag, you should add him to the poll, too.

Never let it be said that Love & Beauty isn't fair.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Wed 27 Apr, 2005 07:41 pm
I'd vote for Laeknir too..... I like that I get to vote in all of the polls.
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Wed 27 Apr, 2005 08:08 pm
It IS fun, isn't it! Scrat's a great guy.

Just remember, though, when the final election comes, we do expect you to support your own party. M'kay? I mean, your picture's on the bus and everything, so we're counting on you. And there's no telling what Dag might do to you if you defect. <shudder>
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Wed 27 Apr, 2005 08:10 pm
my picture's on the bus? Did I know that?
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Wed 27 Apr, 2005 09:18 pm
Eva wrote:
fbaezer wrote:
Hey, I nominated Laeknir Scrat...

That's right, I remember that. To be fair, Dag, you should add him to the poll, too.

Never let it be said that Love & Beauty isn't fair.

PAH AND PIFFLE!

I SAY THIS IS A DISGRACE TO DEMOCRACY!

I nominate Dubya. He seems to be able to win things FAIRLY !!

Signed:-
Outraged of Droitwich.
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Wed 27 Apr, 2005 10:44 pm
You're just outraged that you're losing.

It's not too late to switch parties, you know. Gus and Kicky haven't been lifting a finger to help you campaign lately. They're leaving you to do all their dirty work. I would imagine you're feeling a bit used by now. Not to mention outnumbered.

That's not the way our party works. We help each other. Come join us. Gautam and Kitchenpete are in London, we can have them drop by Droitwich Manor and pick you up on the way to the next rally.

VOTE FOR LOVE & BEAUTY...
You know you want to.
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Wed 27 Apr, 2005 10:53 pm
sooo. i know i should have know this looong time ago... but how do i edit the poll? i tried editing the first post, but the poll doesn't come up... ellp me!
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Wed 27 Apr, 2005 11:00 pm
littlek wrote:
my picture's on the bus? Did I know that?

Dear littlek, you endorsed us on Sunday. Did you forget?

responding to dagmaraka, littlek wrote:

...Oh, ok, I'm on the Love and Beauty Party train. We should get Peace and Love to join us.

And you're right, P&L would be a natural for us! I haven't seen her around here for awhile. I do hope she's okay.
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Wed 27 Apr, 2005 11:01 pm
Try it again, dag. The poll box should be at the bottom of the edit page. If it's not, I'd put in a call to the Help Desk. I'm sure they can tell you how to do it.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Wed 27 Apr, 2005 11:04 pm
You can't edit a poll once someone has voted in it.

People of A2K: Do you really want to vote for a person with such a limited knowledge of how A2K works?

Think about it.

Vote for the Gus, kicky, and Ellpus.

At least we're not dumb.
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Wed 27 Apr, 2005 11:08 pm
Well, kicky dear. That is because i don't post polls about penises and about whether i should do this or that every other day. In fact, this is the first, and most likely the last poll i ever posted.

i have more serious things to do. i work for the people! every waking hour of the day, which is about 20! 140 hours a week!
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Wed 27 Apr, 2005 11:08 pm
Ah, Kicky! There you are! They must have released you from the hospital. How's the head wound? Still on the heavy meds?
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Wed 27 Apr, 2005 11:10 pm
Feelin' groovy. And feeling like I'm gonna kick your asses all over this campaign trail, ladies...
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Wed 27 Apr, 2005 11:13 pm
yep, uhmmmm <yeah, he's still on heavy medication...>
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Wed 27 Apr, 2005 11:15 pm
We shall see...we shall see...
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Preliminary A2K Elections #4
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/19/2024 at 07:45:33