President Trump has been PROVEN innocent

georgeob1

Mon 25 Mar, 2019 02:00 pm
@Setanta,
The fact that Mueller took on the same cadre of FBI officials who whitewashed Hillary in the "investigation" of her non compliance with law governing the handling and computer storage of highly classified material, and then proceeded to do a rather more thorough and aggressive investigation of Trump's activities, I believe there is very good reason to doubt your assertion that Mueller was a tool of the Republicans,

On the question of innocence, I agree. The investigation established the absence of probable cause for criminal activity on the part of Trump or his staffers regarding the supposed collusion with Russia. That is not the same thing as complete innocence.
maxdancona

Mon 25 Mar, 2019 02:56 pm
@georgeob1,
Thank you George. This is the first sane post I have seen on this topic since the Barr memo came out
0 Replies

Setanta

Mon 25 Mar, 2019 08:10 pm
@FreedomEyeLove,
According to the Government Accountability Office, the costs for security for Plump and his crew, every time he spends a week end at Mar a Lago is $3,600,000. Ten weekends and you're way past the cost of the Mueller investigation--and all because a Republican-controlled Congress asked for the investigation.

Does trolling for Putin pay well?
FreedomEyeLove

Mon 25 Mar, 2019 10:29 pm
@Setanta,
Please go away. You are very unpleasant and mindlessly unintelligent, like a gnat. The Mueller probe is over and done. From this day forward, people like you who call others "Russians" as a pejorative, will be recognized as the laughing stock you are and always have been.
McGentrix

Tue 26 Mar, 2019 07:31 am
@FreedomEyeLove,
FreedomEyeLove wrote:

Please go away. You are very unpleasant

Laughing Laughing

He speaketh the truth
maxdancona

Tue 26 Mar, 2019 08:05 am
@McGentrix,
Why did you cut out the phrase "... and mindlessly unintelligent"?

That phrase made me chuckle (I love irony).
McGentrix

Tue 26 Mar, 2019 10:09 am
@maxdancona,
Setanta is a lot of things, but hardly "mindlessly unintelligent".
maxdancona

Tue 26 Mar, 2019 11:38 am
@McGentrix,
You missed my point...

the phrase "mindlessly unintelligent" is itself mindlessly unintelligent. I was poking fun at the mangled usage. I wasn't making any comment on Setanta's intelligence.

McGentrix

Tue 26 Mar, 2019 11:42 am
@maxdancona,
No, I just wanted some brownie points with Set. I might be going to Toronto again soon.

The irony was noticed.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Tue 26 Mar, 2019 11:47 am
@maxdancona,
Quote:
I wasn't making any comment on Setanta's intelligence.

I would say it is about equal with his arrogance.
0 Replies

FreedomEyeLove

Tue 26 Mar, 2019 09:51 pm
@maxdancona,
Quote:
I was poking fun at the mangled usage.

Ah, so you are a racist.

Would you like to educate me on how to better use my third language massa?

How many languages do you speak?
maxdancona

Tue 26 Mar, 2019 09:58 pm
@FreedomEyeLove,
I only speak two, but I understand every language in the world... except for Greek.
0 Replies

Setanta

Tue 26 Mar, 2019 10:12 pm
@McGentrix,
Give the guy a break, maybe that is a common phrase in Russian.
FreedomEyeLove

Tue 26 Mar, 2019 10:40 pm
@Setanta,
Little NPC, it will be very amusing to watch you gnash your teeth when president Trump wins another term in 2020.

Donald Trump is your daddy. You need to respect and obey your daddy.
0 Replies

Setanta

Tue 26 Mar, 2019 11:54 pm
You cannot in fact watch me do anything. But I'm glad you're here--you're good for a few (a very few) laughs.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/19/2024 at 03:25:31