Help me out please :))?

Reply Sat 23 Mar, 2019 09:03 am
Hey!

So theres a girl i like I've known her for a year we talked alot but we stopped talking now we don't talk that much we made plan to meet each other (I have never met her) but we couldn't due to some issues now I'm thinking to purpose her but I don't know that should i ask her on social media or ask her to meet me I think that will be awkward coz we haven't met yet also what should i say to her if I'm proposing her on social media and If she agreed on meeting then what should I say one more thing how do i ask her out also?? These are the 4-5 questions thanks
Thanks for reading i really appreciate it
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 297 • Replies: 3
No top replies

PUNKEY

Reply Sun 24 Mar, 2019 02:41 pm
What does “propose” mean?

In the US, propose means to ask for marriage.

I know you don’t want that since you don’t know her OR is this an arranged marriage?
mystikmind

Reply Sun 24 Mar, 2019 05:32 pm
@Someonesissue,
Find something that you have in common - a particular sport or activity you both like? Invite her to play that sport or activity with you.

If she asks is it a date, you can say no, (or yes, depending on the vibe you get).... and then later on when you are both having fun you might ask, and what if it was a date?
0 Replies

tsarstepan

Reply Mon 25 Mar, 2019 07:04 am
@PUNKEY,
PUNKEY wrote:

What does “propose” mean?

In the US, propose means to ask for marriage.

I know you don’t want that since you don’t know her OR is this an arranged marriage?

From his past postings, it seems fair to assume that he's an American. So? Clarification on possibly a miswording is in order. I think he's asking (but weirdly misusing the verb, propose, by accident) on how to ask an online stranger on a real world date of sorts?
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Help me out please :))?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/26/2024 at 08:51:33