mi drivers license

ktooss

Reply Wed 20 Mar, 2019 04:04 pm
I was in an accident before I received my lvl 3 drivers license, is there possible prevention from getting it within the actual 6 month period? what happens to my lvl 3 eligibility? am I postponed and have to wait longer?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 369 • Replies: 9
No top replies

blatham

Reply Wed 20 Mar, 2019 04:05 pm
@ktooss,
Call your licencing office. They'll know. We won't.
ktooss

Reply Wed 20 Mar, 2019 04:06 pm
@blatham,
everyone knows that all people hate calling scary adults as i am part of that majority oh well
jespah

Reply Wed 20 Mar, 2019 04:49 pm
@ktooss,
Then it's high time you started doing that so you can get used to it. This is how the world works. You can do it.
0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Wed 20 Mar, 2019 04:51 pm
@ktooss,
ktooss wrote:

everyone knows that all people hate calling scary adults as i am part of that majority oh well

Is there an adult, or a good friend, who can help you? The rules vary greatly by state... the only people who might know the answer are parents of older teenagers from MI (this is an international state).

Jespah is right. Take every opportunity to learn to interact with adults, get support where you need it. This is a pretty important life skill. Be patient with yourself, but it is good for you to work on overcoming this fear.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Wed 20 Mar, 2019 08:46 pm
Were you ticketed after these Accidents?
ktooss

Reply Thu 21 Mar, 2019 05:48 am
@PUNKEY,
no I was not based on the circumstances
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Thu 21 Mar, 2019 06:39 am
Did you make a claim to your insurance company for repairs?

If not, most likely there is no paper trail with the licensing bureau.

Don’t call them to offer any information.
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Thu 21 Mar, 2019 07:08 am
@ktooss,
ktooss wrote:

Just picture them the sitting on the toilet .... they look less scary
0 Replies

tsarstepan

Reply Thu 21 Mar, 2019 07:32 am
@ktooss,
ktooss wrote:

I feel your pain as I need to call TMobile to rant at them that I closed my account two months ago and ... well can't see why they charged me two months service since then. Procrastination at this level can be costly.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » mi drivers license
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 04:29:24