What is life ?

maxdog

Reply Wed 20 Mar, 2019 09:59 am
What is life ? Is it a nice experience and sometimes goes wrong , or a bad one with chances that it s nice sometimes?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 314 • Replies: 8
No top replies

InfraBlue

Reply Wed 20 Mar, 2019 10:04 am
@maxdog,
It's nice for the most part. Thing happen that are beyond our control that make it not so nice sometimes. Thing happen that we are in control of that can make it not so nice most of the time.
Sturgis

Reply Wed 20 Mar, 2019 11:41 am
@maxdog,
Life is, to some extent, what you make it.

A person can enter the world at the top of the heap or below the surface of the earth. Neither will assure nor guarantee happiness. Equally, they don't mean automatic unhappiness. A positive attitude, even in times of crisis and/or difficulty help make life a nicer experience.
maxdog

Reply Wed 20 Mar, 2019 01:03 pm
@InfraBlue,
So you re saying it s nice , who was born in pain genetically and can t solve his or her problem life is nice for them ? im talking the worst i know but we i have to mention the possibilities.
maxdog

Reply Wed 20 Mar, 2019 01:08 pm
@Sturgis,
That you can make your experience better I agree. But let s say a person is abused somewhere in the world where no one can help and have to stay like that for example .what this person can do to make it better ?
0 Replies

InfraBlue

Reply Wed 20 Mar, 2019 02:43 pm
@maxdog,
maxdog wrote:

So you re saying it s nice , who was born in pain genetically and can t solve his or her problem life is nice for them ? im talking the worst i know but we i have to mention the possibilities.

If you're talking about depression then there are medications and therapy for that illness.
maxdog

Reply Wed 20 Mar, 2019 07:47 pm
@InfraBlue,
Ok that s a good example, someone who had depression in the year 1700 when no medications were available. I think life is hell for him .
0 Replies

InfraBlue

Reply Wed 20 Mar, 2019 08:18 pm
Yeah, illness sucks.
maxdog

Reply Wed 20 Mar, 2019 08:44 pm
@InfraBlue,
But we have to do our best always .
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » What is life ?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/19/2024 at 01:37:07