Why am I not allowed to reply to posts on the thread I created?

FreedomEyeLove

Fri 22 Mar, 2019 11:24 pm
@maxdancona,
You are lumping all conservatives in with the tiki torchers. You do know that right?

I have never marched with a tiki torch in my life. Yet I am called a "neo Nazi" daily, just because I do not accept leftist ideology. I was even repeatedly called a neo Nazi by someone named Izzy here.

I want to know how I can be a neo Nazi when I have brown skin? This is all laughable to me, yet the people who call me a neo Nazi are the ones controlling my right to communicate.

I am not trying to pick a fight with you, but I asked you very direct questions. I would welcome a thoughtful response.
FreedomEyeLove

Sat 23 Mar, 2019 12:17 am
@maxdancona,
I did not notice your original response.

You did not respond to the majority of my points, but if you consider me a 'silly person', it would seem there is no point in having a dialogue. I think you are being purposely disingenuous.

Do you consider Jordan Peterson, Dave Rubin, and Carl Benjamin to be "idiotic, extreme and violent"? If you seriously do, then you are part of the problem.

maxdancona

Sat 23 Mar, 2019 07:12 am
@FreedomEyeLove,
Are you claiming that Jordan Peterson, Dave Rubin, and Carl Benjamin are being censored by "payment processors"? I understand how these righteous rants work... but you should at least get your facts straight. It seems like two of these people have functioning YouTube channels.

I know and like Jordan Peterson, he is intelligent and a needed social critic. Dave Rubin seems reasonable enough although I think he is wrong. Carl Benjamin (based on a quick reading of some of the things he says) seems like a worthless idiot. I don't think any of these people should be banned. I saw news of Jordan Peterson being disinvited from college speaking gig, I don't see evidence of what you seem to be claiming.
0 Replies

maxdancona

Sat 23 Mar, 2019 07:24 am
@FreedomEyeLove,
Quote:
I have never marched with a tiki torch in my life. Yet I am called a "neo Nazi" daily, just because I do not accept leftist ideology. I was even repeatedly called a neo Nazi by someone named Izzy here.

I want to know how I can be a neo Nazi when I have brown skin? This is all laughable to me, yet the people who call me a neo Nazi are the ones controlling my right to communicate.

Welcome to able2know. I have clashed Izzy, and from my perspective he has taken it easy on you. When Izzy comes at me, sometimes I punch back, sometimes I ignore him. He is part of the experience here... take it or leave it.

Quote:
This is all laughable to me, yet the people who call me a neo Nazi are the ones controlling my right to communicate.

This is factually incorrect. Izzy has nothing to do with the moderation here. I have seen cases where Izzy himself has had posts taken down by the moderators (I know of at least one case where this clearly happened, because the posts disappeared, and I am pretty sure there are other cases).

I have seen the moderators take down material that was clearly anti-Semitic, or hateful. They state clearly in the TOS that they will do this, and I agree with them. There have been a couple of cases where they took down posts that I wouldn't have taken down. There was one case where they deleted one of my posts where I said "come on!". But they are the moderators, and I am not. I groaned to my monitor and carried on with my life.

You have to accept reality. This is a site with one or more moderators (I think I only know of one) who make decisions designed at striking a balance between free speech, and hateful racist mudslinging. This is a subjective decision, but I think they do a very good job.

So stop whining, grow a pair... if you want to be in a place where people disagree with you, then stand up and stake out your place. It would help if you were a little more nuanced... but either way accept reality and deal with it.

FreedomEyeLove

Sat 23 Mar, 2019 08:42 am
@maxdancona,
Quote:
but you should at least get your facts straight. It seems like two of these people have functioning YouTube channels.

Actually, all three of them have functioning youtube channels. You know who else does? Old ladies, teenagers, and homeless people. You clearly don't know anything about how youtube works. You don't have to have funding to have a youtube channel. Just because someone has a youtube channel doesn't mean they're getting paid to do it. Many, many people spend their own money to produce their own videos.

And if you've never heard of Sargon and had to google him, you probably were reading out of context information from some feminist or looney leftist source. But more interesting is that you've never heard of him. You must be very, very out of touch with current social issues. And you clearly didn't even skim the videos I posted.

You don't know enough about me to know if I'm "nuanced".
maxdancona

Sat 23 Mar, 2019 09:14 am
@FreedomEyeLove,
You have yet to say anything that really grabs my interest intellectually since you got here. You seem to be spouting fairly predictable one-sided right wing babble without much independent thought. That is why I didn't bother looking at your videos. The topic of censorship interests me, but even there you aren't saying anything that I wouldn't expect.

That is my subjective opinion... I choose to read and view what I personally find interesting. Maybe other people love your perspective. That is their choice.

When I say you aren't "nuanced", I was really saying that everything you have written here seems (by my subjective opinion) to be thoughtless ideological rhetoric. You haven't shown any ability to look at more than one point of view, to question your own beliefs or to accept the times when the people you call the "looney left" have a valid point.
FreedomEyeLove

Sat 23 Mar, 2019 08:36 pm
@maxdancona,
Quote:
or to accept the times when the people you call the "looney left" have a valid point.

I'll accept it if one of these types actually makes a valid point. that has not yet occurred here.

You've made it very clear that you are not worth my time to converse with.

You have zero knowledge of relevant social issues. You're even just learning who Sargon of Akkad is for the first time ...in 2019. I apologize, but it is not my fault if you view the world through the lens of boomer eyes, who think that the stories reported by the mainstream media are actual, factual news, and have never heard of prominent figures and sources in the culture war.
maxdancona

Sat 23 Mar, 2019 08:45 pm
@FreedomEyeLove,
Quote:
I'll accept it if one of these types actually makes a valid point. that has not yet occurred here.

This says more about you then about them.

Quote:
You've made it very clear that you are not worth my time to converse with.

I am OK with that.

I might appear to be responding to you, but I am really talking over your head to the other people reading. Many people can understand when I tell them that you are one-sided and just repeat what is expected from your ideological bubble because they are looking in from the outside. I have the same criticism of the left.... hopefully people reading this will realize that I am talking to them, it is harder to see this behavior when it comes from your own side.

People who think independently can see valid points from many sides. Issues are complicated, and critical thinking means questioning your own political side. I have no problem giving examples where I feel that conservatives or even the alt-right has a valid point (and I have done so on this thread). I have no problems giving examples where I think the "looney left" has a valid point. There should be no problem pointing to either.

If you agree with me about the comically ideologically narrow posts of FreedomEyeLove... note that I am pointedly saying that the other side does the same thing. More people tend to slant to the left around here, so people don't see it as much.
FreedomEyeLove

Sat 23 Mar, 2019 09:49 pm
@maxdancona,
Quote:
...or even the alt-right has a valid point (and I have done so on this thread).

You think that Jordan Peterson is 'Alt right"? Laughing Laughing Laughing Drunk

Quote:
comically ideologically narrow posts of FreedomEyeLove.

You don't know me well enough to make that statement.

Quote:
People who think independently can see valid points from many sides.

I do, and you do not know enough of my views to claim that I don't.

How freaking old are you? 65? 70? Boomer alert!

You're the type of person who claims to accept views from all sides, yet calls people like Jordan Peterson and Sargon "Alt right".

Peterson is a conservative for sure, but he's very milktoast unless you consider the idea that masculinity isn't toxic in it's nature to be 'radical".

And Sargon is a LIBERAL!

Why would I consume media from a liberal like Sargon if I have "comically ideologically narrow" views? Laughing Drunk

You are a ridiculous person.
0 Replies

FreedomEyeLove

Sat 23 Mar, 2019 10:49 pm
@maxdancona,
One of the videos I posted (that you didn't watch), was even from WELL known liberal journalist Tim Pool.

Why would I post a video from a liberal source if I'm "comically ideologically narrow" in my conservative views?

How many toolbars are currently on your computer?

Have you heard about the hip, new musician Lawrence Welk?

I sincerely hope that the neighborhood children will quit playing in your yard, but in the meantime, you can still take their ball away from them. And in a year or two, you will be in a retirement community. Those young whipper snappers won't be able to bother you anymore.

https://www.withum.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/fist.jpg
0 Replies

izzythepush

Sun 24 Mar, 2019 11:41 am
@FreedomEyeLove,
FreedomEyeLove wrote:

This is the problem with arguing with stupid people, they don't understand what is being discussed.

The definition of neo Nazi isn't someone who marches with a tiki torch, it's somebody who spouts neo Nazi ideology like you do. That's why you're called a neo Nazi everyday, because you act like a neo Nazi every day.

You are an Islamophobic bigot who tries to hide their bigotry by pretending to fight anti Semitism, but your outrage is confined to one young Muslim politician who has since apologised for any offence caused.

You're fine with the likes of David Duke and his tiki torch buddies.

Your bigotry is what makes you a neo Nazi, and your foul religion probably extends to bigotry against LGBT people as well.

Your alleged skin colour is irrelevant, the people behind the Rwandan genocide were neo Nazis too and I bet they were all darker than you.

Stop whining and trying to play the victim. You're not. If you don't want people to call you a neo Nazi stop spreading bigotry and hate.
FreedomEyeLove

Sun 24 Mar, 2019 03:29 pm
@izzythepush,
I thought you were ignoring me?

Calling everyone you personally disagree with a "neo Nazi" speaks volumes about your intellect or lack thereof.

https://i.imgur.com/SjQclIQ.jpg
izzythepush

Sun 24 Mar, 2019 03:40 pm
@FreedomEyeLove,
I don't call everyone I disagree with a neo Nazi, far from it. I only call those who spout bigotry and hate neo Nazis because that's what neo Nazis do. That's what you do.

You also whine and moan about how unfair it all is because your bigotry is only matched by your lack of back bone.

FreedomEyeLove

Sun 24 Mar, 2019 03:41 pm
@izzythepush,
Quote:
I don't call everyone I disagree with a neo Nazi

Would you consider president Trump to be a Nazi?
0 Replies

maxdancona

Sun 24 Mar, 2019 04:01 pm
This is amusing....

I can't decide who is trolling whom.
FreedomEyeLove

Sun 24 Mar, 2019 04:18 pm
@maxdancona,
That thing said he was going to ignore me.

He's proven that his words are meaningless.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/03/2024 at 12:29:55