Need some tips THANKS

Reply Tue 12 Mar, 2019 01:47 pm
Hey everyone!! I need some tips about being myesterious and dark in social media like on instagram like what videos or pictures should i post it will be taken by me and the model will be me so I just need tips hope you understand lol Razz. Thanks
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 4,544 • Replies: 1
No top replies

tsarstepan

Reply Tue 12 Mar, 2019 01:58 pm
@Someonesissue,
Just a quick and very dismissive heads up, in your relatively short time here at a2k, have you come across anyone who anyone reasonable would consider a social media influencer or anyone with a legitimate (successful) Instagram, let alone Twitter account? In other words, you might be barking up the wrong virtual set of trees.

For me? You need to work on your grammar. Sounds counterproductive for an Instagram account but if you don't want to come off as some amateurish schmuck? Little things like grammar actually add a ton of legitimacy and weight to keep people from rolling their eyes and moving on to some other account.

Jespah is an expert in social media. She has a master's degree in that arena of science. So? Wait until she can offer a bit of advice.

Finally?
Quote:
like what videos or pictures should i post

Posting (or reposting) other people's work isn't going to get other people placing you on a dark and mysterious pedestal. It may work for a rare few others? You're likely not going to pull it off.

You're going to have to create your own content. As what that will be? We can't tell you. We don't know your abilities, passions, and what kind of tech resources you will need to create everything.
0 Replies