Someone please vote for me! :(

SCoates

Reply Thu 21 Apr, 2005 08:08 pm
http://www.able2know.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=49961&start=20

I'm the only one who has voted for me so far. I need at LEASt one more vote to be included on the May 4th ballot.

PLEASE!!! I'll be a great president. None of you even know who zippy is. He's got at least four votes as of this writing. I could crush him physically and politically. But obviously not socially, since this poll is a social victory.

Well... it's also a political victory, but that doesn't mean I couldn't run circles around him.

Anyway, make sure to visit all three threads, and keep an eye out for the official election thread on May 4th, where I hope I am a candidate.

I'll grant favors for votes. I'm not above that. Just tell me what you want, and I promise to offer it. I may even keep some of my promises.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 604 • Replies: 8
No top replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Thu 21 Apr, 2005 08:17 pm
If you promise to finish anyone who is an idiot, I may consider you as my VP, iceman.
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Thu 21 Apr, 2005 08:22 pm
Re: Someone please vote for me! Sad
SCoates wrote:
I'll grant favors for votes.

That's what we're afraid of. That thing sticking up at the bottom of your avatar really creeps us out....
0 Replies

SCoates

Reply Thu 21 Apr, 2005 08:32 pm
Can I finish DrewDad right now?

If you let me finish a few people right now, you've got a deal, Slappy.
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Thu 21 Apr, 2005 11:38 pm
But, dear SCoates....I thought YOU were Zippy. You are, aren't you? (Say yes.)
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Fri 22 Apr, 2005 01:16 am
Voters....you can now see what you are faced with.

A pink blob with a permanent erection who suffers from an inferiority complex, or the Beauty party who gets Zippy confused with Todgerboy.

The choice is not difficult. If you want clear leadership, good old fashioned common sense and decency.....VOTE GUS.
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Fri 22 Apr, 2005 06:41 am
SCoates wrote:
Can I finish DrewDad right now?

I doubt it bubble-gum boy. I'd chew you up and spit you out like, um, bubble-gum?
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Fri 22 Apr, 2005 09:44 am
I did NOT get Zippy confused with "Todgerboy", Lordy. I was merely suggesting the dear lad be a little more opportunistic, seeing as how he started all of this.

If he will not take a hint, though.....

Very well. I am Zippy. I claim those votes.
<neener neener>
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Fri 22 Apr, 2005 09:51 am
Sorry, Eva. Zippy's already been enlisted for the Sozobe/Farmerman campaign.

SCoates, I'm sorry to see your standing in the polls remains somewhat marginal. You deserve better than that. I think you'd be a great official in a Sozobe/Farmerman administration, for example. You could be an excellent spokesman, with your own responsibility in public relations. You'd be very welcome to join us!
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Someone please vote for me! :(
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/19/2024 at 01:20:28