Our lady of the Underpass.

Reply Thu 21 Apr, 2005 06:31 am
Following the ordination of our very own A2K Pope, I was wondering whether anyone could confirm my speculation that Gus either lives in Chicago, or it happens to be his place of birth.
It is just that things have been happening there that may indicate a sign of approval from "You know who".

http://www.dailymail.co.uk

See "our lady of the underpass."
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 622 • Replies: 12
No top replies

dlowan

Reply Thu 21 Apr, 2005 06:38 am
Lol - those things are hilarious! We have a patch of damp in a local church that is similarly the object of nonsensical adoration.

I truly do not think a piece of oozage is a sign of joy in heaven at Gus' elevation.
0 Replies

Reyn

Reply Thu 21 Apr, 2005 07:30 am
Naa, naa, naa, naa.....hehe...

http://www.able2know.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=1292904#1292904

Beatcha to the story, Ellpy.... Laughing Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Thu 21 Apr, 2005 07:43 am
Oh.....
I used to work in Chicago
In a department store.
Behind the Cooking counter
I did but I don't anymore.
Lady came up and I asked her,
"What'll you have?" I said.
"Melon baller" she asked?
Melon baller I did!

Oh.....
I used to work in Chicago
In a department store.
Behind the Hardware counter
Lady came up and I asked her,
"What'll you have?" I said.
"Hammer" she asked?
Hammer I did!
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Thu 21 Apr, 2005 07:43 am
Reply to Reyn....

DOH !!
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Thu 21 Apr, 2005 07:44 am
Hm....it does kinda look like a person....sort of....um, maybe a little...bit...like a robe or something...I can't quite tell from this angle...but maybe....
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Thu 21 Apr, 2005 07:46 am
Hm....it does kinda look like a person....sort of....um, maybe a little...bit...like a robe or something...I can't quite tell from this angle..but maybe....
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Thu 21 Apr, 2005 07:47 am
DOH !! Somebody else beat me to it AGAIN!

I think you are all ganging up on me !
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Thu 21 Apr, 2005 07:51 am
Now this sounds like a great topic and oh wait this isn't the Our Lady Of The Underpants thread?
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Thu 21 Apr, 2005 01:23 pm
A bunch of heretics, you all are!!! Surely this is the first miracle of Pope Ratzenhofer's papacy. One day he will surely be canonized for it.

Doesn't anyone else realize how appropriate this is? A grimy, oozing image of a virgin? I ask you, is it not obvious that this is the work of our Gus?
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Thu 21 Apr, 2005 01:24 pm
Eva wrote:
A bunch of heretics, you all are!!! Surely this is the first miracle of Pope Ratzenhofer's papacy. One day he will surely be canonized for it.

Doesn't anyone else realize how appropriate this is? A grimy, oozing image of a virgin? I ask you, is it not obvious that this is the work of our Gus?

A grimy oozy virgin? Gives a new meaning to spoiled fruit.
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Thu 21 Apr, 2005 07:09 pm
Does this stuff only happen in the USA?

When I was a kid growing up on Long Island a neighbor's tree got hit by lightening and burned. The charred stump looked like the Virgin Mary (if you squinted and looked at it from a distance). Well, some folks in the neighborhood went nuts about this tree. They started leaving flowers, candles, touching it while saying little prayers and rubbing their rosary beads on it. Finally a priest from the Catholic church came to look at it. He decided it looked just like a burnt stump and offically claimed declared it was not a miracle stump. But for weeks after a small group of people still visited and left offerings. I guess their prayers were not answered because they finally gave up and the owner of tree stump started to use it as a planter for geraniums.
0 Replies

sublime1

Reply Thu 21 Apr, 2005 07:16 pm
All I know is that these people have really been screwing up traffic.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Our lady of the Underpass.
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 09/28/2024 at 05:54:17