Heart broken

Kv1244

Reply Wed 27 Feb, 2019 09:34 pm
So I told my crush I liked him and i said that if I were to shoot my shot how would you react to it? And he said honestly im not looking for a relationship right now and then he said my name then he said that hes going to be going off to college soon and he has that to worry about that and it would be rough and he would be busy focusing on school, and I was like :/ its okay I understand and hes like im sorry.. I just have a lot going on right now too and I said its fine dont worry about it, and if you need anything im here for you Smile and he said Thank You!. And I replied with mhmm๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
:/

yall i really feel like sh** rn ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ’”
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 328 • Replies: 5
No top replies

ehBeth

Reply Wed 27 Feb, 2019 09:46 pm
@Kv1244,
how long have you been dating?
Kv1244

Reply Wed 27 Feb, 2019 09:49 pm
@ehBeth,
We are not dating weโ€™re just friends but I told him I liked him and he replied with that
ehBeth

Reply Wed 27 Feb, 2019 10:00 pm
@Kv1244,
yeah
no

it's really best to date for a while before talking about feelings
0 Replies

bunnyhabit

Reply Wed 27 Feb, 2019 11:11 pm
@Kv1244,
Let him go and play hard to get. That is number one turn on for guys. Guys get scared by easy prey.
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Fri 1 Mar, 2019 04:48 pm
@Kv1244,
Yeah it is hard and disappointing but better to know than to continue to pine after him.

I probably at your age reacted similar. There really is no better way. It kind of leaves the door open if he changes his mind

I also can understand his side - if he is planning on going to college soon he might not want to be in a relationship seeing in a few months he would be elsewhere.

The best thing pull yourself together and look for a new crush - the one positive you won't be wasting your time crushing for him when there is another "hot" guy that is wanting that relationship.

0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Heart broken
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/14/2024 at 07:42:24