Electromagnetic spectrum torture on human beings? What can we do to protect ourselve

Reply Wed 27 Feb, 2019 07:35 pm
A 33 year old male human being I am. My schooling involves accredited education system from the year of 3 to a regents diploma from a Catholic college prep high school. I have always been in trouble not for my lack of respect for law and order per say. I have always felt as if I was better than the cards that were dealt to me. Being humble in my ways sometimes quick to punch and other times quick to lend a hand. Always within sane principalities.

Along my search for truth and acceptance I have been down many paths. Guided by good and bad down this road has kept me at an even keel. Always sexually straight with years of experimentation with drugs and alcohol. Among my findings I have realized although fun and exciting my ability to keep up with that lifestyle has dimmed. I took off on my own to clean and dry out in late 2011 early 2012. As I was repeating the same interactions with no definite reasoning for bettering myself.

Now I do not represent the hard lined ways of some when it comes to drugs and alcohol. Although correct in the views of there studies sometimes an over to one side representation may be learned and taught that brings them to there conclusions. I feel some experimenting to a small degree might be beneficial.

During my life I have come across times when the things happening to me were mysterious. Not having a college or University level education may have played a factor in my longer than normal search for the answer to these mysteries. This why I ask a forum of educated and knowledgeable beings.

To the point at hand. Electromagnetic spectrum can it be used to torture. What can we do to protect ourselves. I know long and boring the stage that I have set for this question yet unknowing of my findings and reasonings may lead to a uneducated answer.

The answer I'm looking for to the first question is a simple yes or no and a short reasoning using proven physical, elemental, mathematical laws and properties. The second question is to be a short answer also with proven physical, elemental, mathematical reasoning of how a human is to protect there being and place of residence from electromagnet spectrum bombardment.

Please refrain from asking questions and get to work proving my hypothesis that the electromagnetic spectrum can be used to torture human beings. I am in the search to health and happiness. I know this is the place to get some hard founded and logical help.

Thank you for your time and effort. May God bless all of you with health and happiness.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,555 • Replies: 8
No top replies

maxdancona

Reply Wed 27 Feb, 2019 07:44 pm
@Immediatehelpplease,
What you write doesn't make any sense.

1. The "electromagnetic spectrum" includes light. You can annoy someone by shining a light in their eyes, or you can give them a sunburn. The "electromagnetic spectrum" in science includes radio waves.

2. The way to protect yourself from the "electromagnetic spectrum" is to wear sunscreen and sunglasses. You don't need to protect yourself from radio waves, they pass through you without having any impact on you.

3. Are you getting therapy? Therapy is a good way to better yourself and is also important for overcoming drug and alcohol issues.

A therapist can also help you work out these mysterious experiences you have been having. Whatever they are, they aren't science.

I have education in Physics and work as an engineer. There is no scientific validity to your fear of electromagnetic radiation.
Immediatehelpplease

Reply Wed 27 Feb, 2019 08:16 pm
@maxdancona,
Thank you for your answer. The truth is I looked to the science community's to enlist an answer to my question. I do not feel a therapist is going to have the insight on the science community's research. Again I may be wrong just a relational suspicion I have between the scientific community and a theoretical community. Therapy is a theoretical based community in my mind not having a full understanding of the science behind a human being. I do think however not having been myself a great place to go back and forth about feelings and making one feel better about there place in there society. May I ask do you have any basis to believe elements that react to radio waves and electromagnetical frequencies can be adhered through mutation during phases of a human beings life that would constitute properties of torture on human beings? Again a hypotheses that I am more than willing to have looked into by an educated person as yourself.
Immediatehelpplease

Reply Wed 27 Feb, 2019 08:20 pm
Sorry for not mentioning electromagnetic frequencies before a small mistake in my uneducated rant.
0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Wed 27 Feb, 2019 08:29 pm
@Immediatehelpplease,
Quote:
May I ask do you have any basis to believe elements that react to radio waves and electromagnetical frequencies can be adhered through mutation during phases of a human beings life that would constitute properties of torture on human beings?

The answer is "No".

Other than causing serious burns (which would be obvious and you would go to have treated by a doctor), there is nothing in real life that electromagnetic radiation can do to "torture" you.

Your questions aren't about anything that is part of science. That is why I suggested that maybe a therapist would help... whatever is causing you pain, it isn't electromagnetic radiation..
Immediatehelpplease

Reply Wed 27 Feb, 2019 08:59 pm
@maxdancona,
Thank you for you banter it is much appreciated. I still think I have basis to believe that an elemental properties combined with both radio frequency and magnetic frequancy. Can create a form of hypothetical torture please prove me wrong? Based on chemistry, mathematics, magnetic frequencies and radio frequency. You have yet to prove with concrete scientific properties that this does not exist. Please refrain from pushing therapy on a person with a valid idea based on sciencentific reasoning. I was looking to this site to prove or disprove based on fact. Thank you for quoting a statement based on freedom of speech. I'm sure you'll find many more quotes through your life that you would like to repeat. Do you believe iron, nickel, and Cobalt do not respond to magnetic fields. Can a person have more than 4 grams of iron within there body? Please prove that the idea of torture on a human being will not work with elemental properties, mathematics, radio waves and electromagnetic frequencies.
maxdancona

Reply Wed 27 Feb, 2019 09:04 pm
@Immediatehelpplease,
What you are saying makes no sense from a scientific standpoint. I can't say any more than that.
Immediatehelpplease

Reply Wed 27 Feb, 2019 09:58 pm
@maxdancona,
Thank you an oc na dx am just thought reading your name backwards would be funny. Remember clapping your hands together to see how many syllabils are in a word. Like I said I have a high school regents diploma. My understanding of mathematics and the sciences must be different then yours if it makes no sense from a scientific stand point then you must of learned something really different in college. Maybe I'll go one day so I can understand a better sense of the scientific standpoint.
Immediatehelpplease

Reply Wed 27 Feb, 2019 10:09 pm
@Immediatehelpplease,
Did not mean to put down therapy I apologize I spoke not intelligently and uninformed on the subject.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Electromagnetic spectrum torture on human beings? What can we do to protect ourselve
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 04:36:37