Help on relationships

Kv1244

Reply Tue 26 Feb, 2019 09:59 pm
Theres a guy that I like but should I shoot my shot and tell him how I feel even if he might not feel the same? Im kinda scared but I wanna know if he feels the same or if im just wasting my time..
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 3 • Views: 319 • Replies: 4
No top replies

mystikmind

Reply Tue 26 Feb, 2019 10:42 pm
@Kv1244,
you could try passing him a note? or giving him a gift with said note in it!
0 Replies

Ponderer

Reply Tue 26 Feb, 2019 11:02 pm
@Kv1244,
I have written this many times in private responses, but you haven't read it. And I don't remember if I've ever "put it out there".
"Relationship" means a description of how two people, objects, groups, etc. "relate" to each other. A rose relates to a vase. They have a given relationship because of what they are as individuals. A violin relates to a bow. A violin and a piano could have a good relationship. A violin and a tuba would have difficulties. The only way to know if you have a"good relationship" to him is to relate to him. Put yourself with him and talk to him. He may already know that you like him, so you don't have to tell him. He will know if he sees that you want to talk to him. Incidentally, "liking" someone could mean that you are "like" that person. (You "like" the same things, you think "alike", etc.) You can only know if he likes you by getting to know him.
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Wed 27 Feb, 2019 03:56 pm
@Kv1244,
you have a choice - keep quiet and never find out if he is interested. Or go for it and find out.

Which would have the worst result.

In the second choice go for it - if he is interested that would be what you want. If he wasn't what would be the result? Being hurt but at least you know for sure.

In the first case - what would happen - you would keep going on just wondering and as you say just wasting your time - but you wouldn't potentially get hurt.

Which is worse wasting your time and not knowing? Or finding out and either being really happy or hurt for a short time until you meet the next nice guy.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Wed 27 Feb, 2019 06:33 pm
@Kv1244,
have you asked him out? dated?
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Help on relationships
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/15/2024 at 07:55:19