Thoughts on putting TVs on the Kitchen?

Reply Tue 26 Feb, 2019 12:47 am
Will my wife be thankful if I purchase and install a TV in the kitchen?

To be honest she loves cooking and it's her passion, even making money out of it. She also loves her Netflix shows. And now I'm thinking if I could install a smart TV in the kitchen for her?

We have an average sized kitchen with quite two huge windows so I'm thinking that's enough for ventilation?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 379 • Replies: 4
No top replies

roger

Reply Tue 26 Feb, 2019 12:55 am
@mikhail290,
I think it would be wise to get her opinion. If she wants one and finds it distraction, she's less likely to blame you. Of course, your wife might be exceptional.

I'm sure the ventilation will be excellent if weather permits the windows to be opened.
Linkat

Reply Tue 26 Feb, 2019 07:17 am
@roger,
roger wrote:

I think it would be wise to get her opinion. If she wants one and finds it distraction, she's less likely to blame you. Of course, your wife might be exceptional.

I'm sure the ventilation will be excellent if weather permits the windows to be opened.

Agreed - as much as you might think this would be a nice surprise - unless you know for sure she would want a TV in the kitchen, I would ask her. Is this cooking time that she has, a time to decompress from electronics? Then she probably wouldn't want.

Me - I would mind a TV in the kitchen - I too love to cook and for me the TV would not be a distraction. I can always turn it off it needed. But everyone is different and if this is her time for being away from electronics then it would not be a good idea.
0 Replies

biancario00

Reply Wed 20 Mar, 2019 01:38 am
If she's hinting about a smart tv at the kitchen for so long, then go for it. He wants it. I know because I'm a wife too.
jespah

Reply Wed 20 Mar, 2019 05:10 am
@biancario00,
I'm also a wife and I think it's a lousy idea.

See how silly it sounds to claim being married as expertise in this area?
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Thoughts on putting TVs on the Kitchen?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.07 seconds on 05/06/2024 at 06:53:27