Lights without power

Reply Tue 19 Feb, 2019 02:12 am
Hello, The ceiling lights in my bedroom will flash on with the power off? At first I thought it was a reflection of lights outside someplace bouncing off the glass of the lights, But now I have noticed it several times. My wife has also seen this. One night in the bathroom (the bathroom is also part of the bedroom) the lights got real bright and then went off. I could only see the light thru the door so I did not see the bulbs themselves. Again, I want to make sure I describe the problem correctly.
We have 4 can lights in the ceiling. With the power off on the wall switch, these lights will flash on for 1 second or so. They do not light up all the way, only dim. And
I believe that not always will all 4 come on, but I cant be sure because I am lying on in bed on my side so I don't always see all 4. All this with the power off! the house was built in 1996-97. If that helps. My email address is [email protected]
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 264 • Replies: 2
No top replies

blatham

Reply Tue 19 Feb, 2019 09:20 am
@LarryFox160,
Clearly something's not right. Bit the bullet and hire an electrician. It won't be an expensive fix.

Better than a house fire, right?
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Tue 19 Feb, 2019 02:45 pm
Have you scanned your home for poltergeists, spirits or ghasts? Sounds to me like it could be remaining EF radiation from a local spirit infestation.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Lights without power
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/19/2024 at 09:48:18