April B-days.

littlek

Reply Sat 16 Apr, 2005 04:12 pm
So many April babies! Happy birthday to you all (and my mom, brother, housemate).
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Sat 16 Apr, 2005 04:17 pm
And my niece and my bro! Just sent out his card today! His birthday is monday. Love the guy!!!
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sat 16 Apr, 2005 04:26 pm
I think I will buy the housemate a DVD set of Northern Exposure. She likes Friends and Sex in the City, I hope the americanismness that she likes carries over with Northern Exposure.
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Sat 16 Apr, 2005 06:49 pm
Eva wrote:
Happy Birthday to Francis, Joe, superjuly (should she be called superapril instead? I think so) and everyone else with birthdays this month. You chose a beautiful time of year to come into this world.

I'd send flowers, but geez guys, all you have to do is go outside and open your eyes right now. Everything's blooming!

Yes,yes, happy birthday to all of you! Very Happy
So you were all spring babies (in the northern hemisphere)! This could perhaps explain your optimistic outlooks! Very Happy Cool
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Sat 16 Apr, 2005 06:55 pm
Happy Birthday to all you Aprilites! I would list them but I'm sure I'd miss one or two and that's not good. I did see Letty mention a birthday this month, so happy birthday to you and all the others.
0 Replies

superjuly

Reply Sat 16 Apr, 2005 08:36 pm
Thank you all for wishing me a happy birthday...

And Happy Birthday (again) to the ones whose birthday is celebrated in April. I'm glad to see there are quite a few of us here.

I'm looking for a cake... We need a cake, don't we?
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Sat 16 Apr, 2005 08:56 pm
Here's a nice one decorated with a bunch of spring flowers just for all you Spring babies...

http://www.bufflink.com/new_cards/birthday/cake.jpg
0 Replies

superjuly

Reply Sat 16 Apr, 2005 09:15 pm
Phew!

Thanks Eva. That is one beautiful cake.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » April B-days.
  3. » Page 2
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/07/2024 at 12:25:13