please help identify artagraph

acain

Reply Tue 12 Feb, 2019 07:40 am
hello all. I wonder if someone could please help me identify this artagraph reproduction? I cant make out the signature and I cant seem to find it online any where. Thank you so much Its A.R.T. #018 and is also stamped 1116

It is a woman sitting on a porch or gazebo with lots of flowers around her, wearing a purple shirt and a blue dress, looking at a bird cage hanging above her. I was about to post a photo but I realize now That I dont see an upload option here.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 129 • Replies: 3
No top replies

Region Philbis

Reply Tue 12 Feb, 2019 07:44 am
@acain,

you have to upload your image to a hosting site, ie. imgur, tinypic...
acain

Reply Tue 12 Feb, 2019 12:03 pm
@Region Philbis,
Ah.. Thank you.. Then here is the painting in question. It is in a very large heavy ornate frame.
http://i63.tinypic.com/27y21ro.jpg
0 Replies

acain

Reply Thu 14 Feb, 2019 10:17 am
I guess nobody ? I wish there were a catalogue or list of artagraphs I could find . Hard to believe I can find NO information on the web about this particular one. I dont know if that means its rare, or just so much of a nothing that no one has ever mentioned it. ever. Its wierd. I can usually find just about anything.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » please help identify artagraph
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/01/2024 at 04:03:02