Do you think Jesus will return in the next 100 years?

mjbruns

Reply Sun 10 Feb, 2019 06:03 pm
I don't think so but what's your opinion
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 3 • Views: 584 • Replies: 13
No top replies

maxdancona

Reply Sun 10 Feb, 2019 06:34 pm
@mjbruns,
He already returned... he is currently in an ICE detention center in Arizona (once they figure out where he is from, he will be sent to Guantanamo and probably never heard from again).

0 Replies

Sturgis

Reply Sun 10 Feb, 2019 06:38 pm
@mjbruns,
When you inquired a while back, n
I didn't have much thought on it and I still don't.

Previous post on return: www.able2know.org/topic/460228-1

When and if this fellow named Jesus returns, will he still have that name?

Will God decide that maybe it's time to send a daughter down to clean up the mess that Earth has become?

Only time will tell.
0 Replies

laughoutlood

Reply Sun 10 Feb, 2019 09:44 pm
@mjbruns,
If you come to understand that believing in super-beings is ludicrous then you will know the answer.

ludicrous:

so foolish, unreasonable, or out of place as to be amusing.

absurd, ridiculous, farcical, laughable, risible, preposterous, foolish, idiotic, stupid, inane, silly, asinine, nonsensical; crazy, mad, insane; derisible

"a ludicrous idea"
roger

Reply Sun 10 Feb, 2019 11:31 pm
@laughoutlood,
I just love your post, lol -at least when I understand them.
0 Replies

tsarstepan

Reply Mon 11 Feb, 2019 09:50 am
@mjbruns,
Go to at least four Home Depots in your area. There's a decent chance you'll meet at least one Jesus or Jesús waiting outside the exit looking for freelance or day work.
0 Replies

NO-NAME

Reply Wed 13 Feb, 2019 12:16 am
1st we would have to agree that writing style was very different back 2000yr ago and the comon methods of translation we use is far from the proper one needed in order to understand this 2nd comming.
0 Replies

Rachel901

Reply Fri 15 Feb, 2019 12:08 am
Yes I do think there is a good chance that he will be comming within our lifetimes. Plenty of signs of the end times. But if Jesus comes back, we first have to go through the tribulation.

This docu clearly debunks the false teaching that Jesus could be comming at any moment.

Edit [Moderator]: Link removed
maxdancona

Reply Fri 15 Feb, 2019 06:31 am
@Rachel901,
My post is serious.

According to the Bible, Jesus was a refugee... he crossed the border illegally because his parents claimed that he was under the threat of violence (you can read this story in Matthew 2).

If Jesus does come back now... he is going to pissed at how American are treating immigrant refugees (if he doesn't come back as an immigrant refugee himself).
tsarstepan

Reply Fri 15 Feb, 2019 08:36 am
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:

My post is serious.

If Jesus does come back now... he is going to pissed at how American are treating immigrant refugees (if he doesn't come back as an immigrant refugee himself).

I was forced to remove my past thumbs up from your prior post as ... I am now questioning your sanity in believing Jesus Christ (the singular most important figure from Christianity ... not a random bloke who happens to share the same name could in fact ... make a return @2000 years after his death. Not failing to mention if the historical figure in question actually existed... conceding that... whether he had divine powers?!)

I thought at least you were a reasonable, well-thought out individual though we wildly disagree on many political and social fronts. Ooops on that mistake. I won't make that one again.

maxdancona

Reply Fri 15 Feb, 2019 09:00 am
@tsarstepan,
Thank you for removing your thumb, tsar.

(Somehow that sounds sexual, but I assure you it is not meant that way).
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Fri 15 Feb, 2019 11:20 am
People have been bleating about this for 2000 years. People in the first century of the common era were saying this, and they'll be saying it for the next 2000 years, if the blight of so-called christianity is still with us.
0 Replies

najmelliw

Reply Sun 17 Feb, 2019 11:54 am
@mjbruns,
Given how he was treated during his first iteration on earth, I don't see why he would be eager to come back at all.
0 Replies

laughoutlood

Reply Sun 17 Feb, 2019 05:31 pm
@mjbruns,
Do you think mjbruns will return to his topic in the next 100 years?

I don't think so but what's your opinion
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Do you think Jesus will return in the next 100 years?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/10/2024 at 01:18:44