Guess Who I Am

Intrepid

Reply Thu 14 Apr, 2005 02:42 pm
Oh, great. Just when I think I may be sorta understanding this game they change the game to Whose Willy? Or, is is Where's Willy?

I am sooo confused.
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Thu 14 Apr, 2005 02:56 pm
squinney wrote:
Doesn't sound very convenient.

BTW, here's one of Bears pics from his baby book. His Mom thought this was so cute!

http://img139.echo.cx/img139/6339/penisesafter8va.jpg

Squinney, does he ever wear a bright yellow lycra cycle outfit perchance?
0 Replies

JustBrooke

Reply Thu 14 Apr, 2005 08:07 pm
blueveinedthrobber wrote:

Sorry folks, I'm not really him. You've been had twice in one thread!!!!!

Not really him, huh. :wink:

Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
Followed of course by the Purple Headed Plunger/Blue Vein Throbber/Heat Seeking Punisher Trilogy

(taken from the music and lyrics section) BPB........you need spanked! Mr. Green
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Thu 14 Apr, 2005 08:11 pm
You're good brooke Wink
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Thu 14 Apr, 2005 08:25 pm
Oooooh, remind me never to try to pull one over on her!

You ever consider a career in law enforcement, Brooke? You'd make one hell of a detective.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Thu 14 Apr, 2005 08:43 pm
There's only one solution. Both fellas could meet at an a2k gathering one of these days.
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Thu 14 Apr, 2005 09:06 pm
justa_babbling_brooke wrote:

BPB........you need spanked! Mr. Green

I think I know just the Gal to do it, too.

Now what was that earlier about your wife, B whoeveryouare?????
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Thu 14 Apr, 2005 09:15 pm
damn, i am confused again. that would be the third time, just in this thread. i believed bvt that he is bpb, then i believed him again that he's not. now i don't believe anyone, including squinney. it seems like one big conspiracy to me.
<squinting suspiciously every which way>
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Fri 15 Apr, 2005 12:08 am
Having had a good nights sleep, I am now approaching this with a clear head and can offer further food for thought.

It would appear that BVT has used an expression found in BPB's song lyrics. BVT could have seen BPB's writings before he registered, and adopted it as his name. Then again, BVT is a common slang term for such an appendage here in the UK, and I would imagine that also applies in the US, so he may have already chosen this name before he hatched his dastardly plot. He is reluctant to supply todgerial evidence, so therefore we should not discount the fact that he may be a limpdanglypinkthing (LDPT) like the majority of us males.

He seemed genuine in his "It's been fun" thread, declaring that he had time on his hands owing to a work related injury.......maybe Squinney could confirm whether BPB has been off work recently?

He also seems pretty genuine when he confesses to some emnity between him and his beloved. It would take a very brave man to declare this to the world, knowing that there is a good chance his beloved will read his comments.

I therefore conclude that BVT is actually BVT with a LDPT, and that BPB has nothing to do with this, loves his beloved dearly, and spends his days in an "A2K free" environment, experimenting with new hairstyles for his appendage.
The Question is :-

Is BVT BPB? I vote no.
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Fri 15 Apr, 2005 12:30 am
i abstain <still squinting>
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Fri 15 Apr, 2005 02:56 am
I vote "no"
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Fri 15 Apr, 2005 04:15 am
Was there a vote? Laughing

OK.... I vote that BVD is BPB and BPB is BVD and I would further suggest that they both have a eastern ISP ;-)
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Fri 15 Apr, 2005 05:20 am
Intrepid wrote:

OK.... I vote that BVD is BPB and BPB is BVD and I would further suggest that they both have a eastern ISP ;-)

BVD? We have an underwear guy in this now? I'm confused! Confused
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Fri 15 Apr, 2005 05:25 am
justa_babbling_brooke wrote:

Sorry folks, I'm not really him. You've been had twice in one thread!!!!!

Not really him, huh. :wink:

Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
Followed of course by the Purple Headed Plunger/Blue Vein Throbber/Heat Seeking Punisher Trilogy

(taken from the music and lyrics section) BPB........you need spanked! Mr. Green

Justa keep your day job before heading to the police academy. You are really stretching. Don't be embarassed though you won't be the first woman I've had that effect on. :wink:
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Fri 15 Apr, 2005 05:55 am
Intrepid wrote:

BVD? We have an underwear guy in this now? I'm confused! Confused

Oops....happens without sleep ya know :-)

My apologies to BVT for confusing him with BVD, but I stick to the BPB and ISP Razz Very Happy
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Fri 15 Apr, 2005 05:56 am
I vote that everyone is themselves... not that it helps!! Laughing Razz Laughing
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Fri 15 Apr, 2005 06:11 am
I don't know whether to be complimented or insulted friend Intrepid. Like Popeye, I am what I am and that's all that I am.
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Fri 15 Apr, 2005 06:15 am
Didnt Popeye also come out with that immortal line "Luvs ya? O'course I luvs ya Olive, I f**ks ya dont I?
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Fri 15 Apr, 2005 06:22 am
Lord Ellpus wrote:
Didnt Popeye also come out with that immortal line "Luvs ya? O'course I luvs ya Olive, I f**ks ya dont I?

As we all know Lord Ellpus nothing is better for the penis than a good soaking in Olive Oyl. Keeps it strong to the finach. :wink:
0 Replies

Brandon9000

Reply Fri 15 Apr, 2005 06:32 am
Yes, perhaps, but wasn't it Kojak, who said, "Who luvs ya, baby?"
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Guess Who I Am
  3. » Page 5
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/18/2024 at 10:38:00