Should I delete her for sure?

Reply Sat 2 Feb, 2019 11:50 pm
Well I made plans with this girl to meet for the first time, I and plans with her the day before, Friday afternoon I ask her, if we were still going out, she replied let me ask my mom to watch my daughter, I said ok let me know. Well all night passes by nothing. The next morning I'm the one who had to text her, I asked her what happened last night. She texted me OMG I fell asleep. I put oh ok, and she replied sorry with a sad face. I started thinking should I give her a chance again but then I started thinking if I wouldn't of texted her, she wouldn't of texted me. She says shes ingested in me, she sends me pictures of her all time, I tell her shes beautiful blah blah blah bullshit. And then she turns around and does this ****? I haven't talked to her all day today. I was thinking about deleting her. What should i do?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 374 • Replies: 3
No top replies

neptuneblue

Reply Sun 3 Feb, 2019 12:01 am
@cm2476545,
What should you do?

Nothing.

You're not ready to date a single parent.
cm2476545

Reply Sun 3 Feb, 2019 02:03 am
@neptuneblue,
What do you mean I'm not ready? I didnt say anything about her daughter. But what bothered me more was I'm the one who had to text her, what happened, she didnt bother texting me
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Sun 3 Feb, 2019 07:30 am
Consider the thought that she DID fall asleep, and was too ashamed or embarrassed to connect afterwards.

Look - laugh this off and ask her out again.

PS - Friday nights are not good for single moms who work. Exhausted from the week, etc. Start with lunch first. And pull back with the suggestive texts. Easy does it.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Should I delete her for sure?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/17/2024 at 01:31:29