Is Christ the Angel of God’s Presence?

Reply Thu 31 Jan, 2019 02:49 pm
How would you answer this question? Are there any scriptures that point to Jesus Christ being the Angel of God’s Presence?

To reject Jesus Christ as the Angel of God’s Presence you would have to reject the Word of God. “In all their affliction he was afflicted, and the Angel of his presence saved them: in his love and in his pity he redeemed them; and he bore them and carried them all the days of old.” (Isaiah 63:9 Darby)

You would have to reject that Jesus Christ was afflicted with our sins.

You would have to reject that Jesus Christ is our Salvation.

You would have to reject that Jesus Christ loved us or felt pity for us.

You would have to reject that Jesus Christ is our Redeemer.

You would have to reject that Jesus Christ died for our sins once and for all time.

“Behold, I send an Angel before thee, to keep thee in the way, and to bring thee into the place which I have prepared. Beware of him, and obey his voice, provoke him not; for he will not pardon your transgressions: for my name is in him” (Exodus 23:20-21 KJV)

Then a voice came out of the cloud, saying: “This is my Son, the one who has been chosen. Listen to him.” (Luke 9:35) Jesus when translated means ‘Jehovah is Salvation’. “For I say to you, you will by no means see me from now until you say, ‘Blessed is the one who comes in Jehovah’s name!’”

Edit [Moderator]: Link removed
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 588 • Replies: 2
No top replies

Jewels Vern

Reply Thu 31 Jan, 2019 03:19 pm
@BroRando,
Isaiah 63:7-8 King James Version (KJV)
7 I will mention the lovingkindnesses of the Lord, and the praises of the Lord, according to all that the Lord hath bestowed on us, and the great goodness toward the house of Israel, which he hath bestowed on them according to his mercies, and according to the multitude of his lovingkindnesses.

8 For he said, Surely they are my people, children that will not lie: so he was their Saviour.

Clearly this is not speaking of Christ."Lord" is Strong's H3068 - Yĕhovah.
0 Replies

NO-NAME

Reply Fri 1 Feb, 2019 06:27 am
Jesus is the Christ. The Christ is the Christ oil inside are body's that goes from the pituitary gland down spine and then back up takes three days to complete . The throne of God is the sphenoid bone which at the front it's cross-shaped point call the chrism where Christ gets reabsorbed and or crucified. No your self and you will know all truths
0 Replies