What you find yourself in

Reply Wed 13 Apr, 2005 04:38 am
So here I am, at night, 8:45 pm in Australia, working and working, just to have the books I carefully put back taken out all over again. Why am I here? Rolling Eyes
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 500 • Replies: 4
No top replies

material girl

Reply Wed 13 Apr, 2005 05:20 am
Because your daddy held hands with your mummy and it made a baby.

I know what you mean.
Im sat here at work chatting on a forum.
My only advise is try not to analize it, just accaept it and carry on.
0 Replies

pragmatic

Reply Sun 17 Apr, 2005 04:54 pm
material girl wrote:
Because your daddy held hands with your mummy and it made a baby.

hehehe - that's cute. gave me a giggle anyway.

Quote:
Im sat here at work chatting on a forum.
My only advise is try not to analize it, just accaept it and carry on.

Yes - you're right. I don't have a choice do I? :wink: You work as an office girl in the UK right? Is it hard to get a job as a secretary there? My friend worked there as a paralegal and she didn't have a problem looking for work (and she didn't even have a degree).
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Mon 18 Apr, 2005 02:04 am
I dont want to be a secretary(my title is Call Desk Administrator), I just didnt want to do my old job anymore and this one was available.But Im still here.
Its national Secretarys day on the 20th!!

Id say its easy to get a secretarial job, I dont really know as Ive never tried.
0 Replies

pragmatic

Reply Tue 19 Apr, 2005 06:24 pm
What was your old job about?

Just generally - I know how it feels to not like a current job and desperately accept any other one that life throws to you. I am a shelver right now at my university library and I hate it so much...especially when I just finished putting the books away and then someone comes and piles 10 more and its starts all over again...gosh, how I long for a legal job as a secretary or a clerk - anything than pushing trolleys around the place...

Its not just the job, its the people. My supervisor is a lovely lady. I am more referring to the guy that works on the shift before mine. He's so creepy... Mad (thats for him)

Mad (thats for the job)

Mad (thats for the law firms that refuse to employ me!!
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » What you find yourself in
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 05/18/2024 at 01:46:40