Guys Help me about my crush

Reply Thu 24 Jan, 2019 03:10 am
Hey Guys...
I was really fall in love with my crush.But sadly she already has a boyfriend but I got her answer that she like me when we are travel together.I mean group travel from university. We sat together on the bus we walked together. We played together at the beach and enjoyed the sun set together everyone in our group thought we are lovers. Seriously, over 60 people thought we are lovers. And I told that I love her so much and sang for her in front of all people. We have a pretty nice feeling until the travel end. But when we get back to our university she doesn't talk to me. She just talk to me sometime that she need my help. I really like her, I want her to be with me. I thought she love me but it's just a little. Can u guys tell me what should I do to get her or choose me over her boyfriend. As I know her boyfriend is suck. Her parents doesn't allow to be with him forever. Now her boyfriend is living about 300 miles away from her. I mean they are long distance relationship. As for me we see each other everyday. That's all guys. Please help me. What should I do?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 106 • Replies: 2
No top replies

jespah

Reply Thu 24 Jan, 2019 07:02 am
@kaunghsatthaw,
She's only interested when she needs something from you.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Fri 25 Jan, 2019 08:05 am
What you can do is be a friend. That takes time.

She calls you when she needs you. That is her way to show friendship.

Is that OK with you?
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Guys Help me about my crush
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/01/2024 at 03:50:02