Ok a few days later

Reply Fri 18 Jan, 2019 04:00 pm
ok so I’ve posted on here Twix el before about this guy on my bus and well after that last post I’ve been talking with him and he seems pretty cool . And being as it’s highschool I’m getting very tempted to say **** it and let him kno I’m gay. Ik this isn’t the greatest of ideas as were only like sorta friends and I don’t even have his number but idk. That’s why I’m here I’m not very gud at thinking things through. He seems to st the very least enjoy speaking to him. Idk if his original tap on my knee and his continued attention mean anything . And well I tell most of my friends I’m gay anyway cuz I have no interest being friends with a homophobe . So thoughts ? Think I’m being super dumb? Any reply is appreciated thanks for reading.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 244 • Replies: 2
No top replies

PUNKEY

Reply Sat 19 Jan, 2019 08:27 am
@dounuts7975,
You have friends. He has friends. See if you can find a link between the two groups to find out the information you seek.
0 Replies

dounuts7975

Reply Sat 19 Jan, 2019 09:06 am
IF only any of them knew who tf he was. Apparently nobody’s knows him which is only slightly annoying . So yea that’s fun
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Ok a few days later
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/10/2024 at 06:48:07