What should I do? HELP

Ezimena

Reply Thu 10 Jan, 2019 04:54 pm
we got to know each other on the Internet. We couldn't see each other right away because I was not at home over the holidays. While I was on my trip, we chatted and flirted for hours. I'm usually very skeptical about online dating, but it seemed great! He even offered to stay with him when I returned. I said let's have a drink first. On my return I met him and the chemistry was right, after a few hours we went to him, talked and ended up in bed. The sex was very good in my opinion, he also described it as intense. The next morning we had sex again and then went for breakfast and spent a few hours together in town before saying goodbye.
On the same evening he also wrote to me and also the following days we wrote (usually he texted first), he constantly asked me about my plans, but the flirting stayed completely away and he did not ask me directly after a second date. He just said he has to work a lot. Then I said that hopefully he would still find time for us to meet. And he said he hopes so and that I should let him know when I am in his town again. (We live in two different cities). I know it was just a hookup and I really don't have any expectations, (or they are low at least) but tomorrow I'll be in his town. Should I text him or not? I am not sure about that, because since he doesn't flirt so much in the chat anymore, I'm not sure if he would like to see me again or if he just wants to be polite.
So can someone please just give me a few words of wisdom to ease my troubled mind? Does he seems to be interested? Should I text him ask to meet up again?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 872 • Replies: 2
No top replies

jespah

Reply Fri 11 Jan, 2019 05:39 am
@Ezimena,
Call or text him and ask him out. You're a grown woman in 2019. You can do that.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Fri 11 Jan, 2019 12:38 pm
@Ezimena,
If you don't text or call you won't know. You could have a lovely time, but whatever happens at least you'll know.
0 Replies