colors changing from purple to green

Reply Sun 6 Jan, 2019 02:02 am
About a year ago, during Lent, on ash Wednesday, while I was in mass, for just a moment all of the the purple vestments, flags, and cloths, changed, in a sweeping motion (from left to right) to green. This lasted only a few seconds, and since this it has not happened again, nor has is happened before this. I was on no medications at that time nor have I been diagnosed with any serious illnesses. Since this happened I have been deeply concerned that I may have a medical issue, and have been searching for answers, but found none. Please, any explanation will be greatly appreciated.
Thank you.

PS, I am a 20 year old male
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 3 • Views: 431 • Replies: 4
No top replies

roger

Reply Sun 6 Jan, 2019 02:28 am
@user 12345123,
I don't know a thing about this, but personally, I would have no concern about such a brief, on time event.
0 Replies

nacredambition

Reply Sun 6 Jan, 2019 02:37 am
It was an epiphany, nothing to worry about, just a photochromatic episode.
0 Replies

PotatoFarm

Reply Sun 6 Jan, 2019 09:17 am
@user 12345123,
You need some rest
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Sun 6 Jan, 2019 06:33 pm
Well if it is a problem with your eyes, your family doctor or your optometrist might recognize the symptoms if you ask them.

If it is some sort of neurological problem, your family doctor might recognize the symptoms, but it might be beyond the scope of an optometrist's expertise in that case.

Either way, I'd suggest asking your family doctor and your optometrist.

I suspect that if it is something serious, you would see it happening more and more rather than one isolated incident a year ago. But ask your family doctor and your optometrist just to be safe.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » colors changing from purple to green
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/26/2024 at 03:38:02