I need to contribute to A2K, so 'The Stillwater Essays'...

Mr Stillwater

Reply Fri 8 Apr, 2005 04:38 am
You will all pay. I swear!

Goodnight!
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Fri 8 Apr, 2005 04:39 am
Mr Stillwater wrote:
dlowan wrote:
Well, it isn't golden. Ok?

Philistine.

I suffered for my art. Now it's your turn............

Wake me up when the hairdresser comes....
0 Replies

goodfielder

Reply Fri 8 Apr, 2005 04:40 am
I think that was the crescendo. Now I suppose we get the silence.......... Embarrassed
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Fri 8 Apr, 2005 04:43 am
You're teasing us, Mr Stillwater! Evil or Very Mad The suspense, the suspense ......
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Fri 8 Apr, 2005 11:56 am
Some strong, silent types, shouldn't type--or should type more quickly.
0 Replies

margo

Reply Fri 8 Apr, 2005 02:54 pm
msolga wrote:
You're teasing us, Mr Stillwater! Evil or Very Mad The suspense, the suspense ......

It's after 8.30pm - Mr Stillwater needs his beauty sleep - that'll be the next 6 months!

Waiting, Stilly, we love you! <sometimes>

New job - great news!
0 Replies

Mr Stillwater

Reply Fri 15 Apr, 2005 01:41 am
I am taking a few days from this digital Nut-hatch to take eldest daughters to see their grandparents (still have a while to go before the littlest one can visit). I have plenty of books, a camera, rail tickets, clean underwear and a bottle of ouzo. I will spend the time in restful contemplation* of a fight well-fought and how we all came out winners. And on Sunday I will make pancakes!!

Thanks for your good wishes guys! It really meant a lot to me.

*or semi-drunk, it is very similiar
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Fri 15 Apr, 2005 04:22 am
Enjoy, Stilly. Very Happy And have a good rest, too ... You need it after all this drama!
0 Replies

margo

Reply Fri 15 Apr, 2005 06:47 am
Warning - all travellers - avoid the Gloucester train for the next few days.....

Phewwwwww!
0 Replies

Mr Stillwater

Reply Tue 19 Apr, 2005 03:28 am
margo wrote:
Warning - all travellers - avoid the Gloucester train for the next few days.....

Phewwwwww!

Captains Log: Additional. At the end of this peaceful weekend I will rampage and ravage the peaceful township of Wollongong and environs. Tortise-shell and white cats will be converted to warm winter clothing, their owners will be deprived of internet access and supplies of cheap white wine!!
0 Replies

goodfielder

Reply Tue 19 Apr, 2005 05:32 am
*Glad I am not in the Gong* Exclamation
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/06/2024 at 03:43:04