Long distance arabic23-korean27 relationship

Reply Wed 19 Dec, 2018 12:25 am
Please give me some advice have more opinion about that situation: We are in a long distance relationship he in canada and me in france... ans especially we never confessed (at least for me i never confessed my feelings) bc we only met for 3 days in france before he left to live definitly in canada... we first hang out as friends but we spend each days hours by texting and speaking about everything... i donr know if i should just forget about him and look for someone living here next to me but i really love him and that korean guy took so much care of me that i am afraid to never been able to meet anyone as him... but the pb is that i am not sure about being able to meet him again and also about his feelings bc even if we hang out for fews days i am not able to ask him what he felt and is feeling now ... please help i am really lost ... i love him 사랑해요
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 328 • Replies: 6
No top replies

btbvn

Reply Wed 19 Dec, 2018 02:06 am
If you want to go to him.
Good luck !

Paris28october

Reply Wed 19 Dec, 2018 07:18 am
@btbvn,
So u want to say that it is quite stupid and u should give up and forget that story?
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Wed 19 Dec, 2018 02:22 pm
LD relationships dont work unless you can meet up in person once in a while.

You had a whirlwind fling. Remember it, then move on.

PS He’s 27, old enough to connect in person with you.
Paris28october

Reply Wed 19 Dec, 2018 02:37 pm
@PUNKEY,
Thank you for your answer ❤
0 Replies

bunnyhabit

Reply Wed 19 Dec, 2018 09:21 pm
doomed to failure between muslim and non muslim. muslims frown on this violation of islamic law
Paris28october

Reply Thu 20 Dec, 2018 02:16 pm
@bunnyhabit ,
So is it your experience about that or just what u saw in situations around u ?
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Long distance arabic23-korean27 relationship
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/19/2024 at 06:07:47