Will A 2 Years Gap Year And 1010/1600 Sat Score Affect My Us Student Visa Interview?

Reply Mon 17 Dec, 2018 12:57 pm
I am accepted at Florida Institute of Tech with a $10,000 Scholarship and at Champlain College with $8,000 scholarship. I have a good reason for my low SAT score and for the gap year. I am fluent at English buy I don.t have TOEFL/IELTS score. Considering I have all the required financial documents and other things, how likely will I pass the visa interview?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 172 • Replies: 1
No top replies

tsarstepan

Reply Mon 17 Dec, 2018 02:12 pm
@pepe2018,
I'll cut to the chase. Google led you astray. We don't have anyone here (active or otherwise) that would be able to answer this question. You should seek out an immigration specialized attorney.

Quote:
D. THIS SERVICE DOES NOT PROVIDE PROFESSIONAL LEGAL ADVICE. All of the services' content, including postings, is for informational purposes only. The service is not intended to be a substitute for professional legal advice, and no attorney/client privilege is to be inferred from any postings herein. Always seek the advice of a qualified legal professional with questions you have regarding a legal matter. You should not disregard professional legal advice because of something you have received from or read in the able2know service.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Will A 2 Years Gap Year And 1010/1600 Sat Score Affect My Us Student Visa Interview?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/21/2024 at 02:05:31