Admit Something Embarassing About Yourself

littlek

Reply Tue 5 Apr, 2005 07:22 pm
oh, and I decided to hang out in NH pretending to think I'm a work horse so Icould avoid the IRS.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Tue 5 Apr, 2005 07:24 pm
I masturbate with grapes in my mouth.

What does that mean?
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Tue 5 Apr, 2005 07:24 pm
death wish?
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Tue 5 Apr, 2005 07:38 pm
I thought maybe it meant I like grapes.
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Tue 5 Apr, 2005 07:38 pm
Banned Wagon wrote:
Intrepid wrote:
This is a true story. Some years ago I was in outside sales and I was given a lead from an acquaintance of a man that owned a store. The man's name was Bill Kirky. When I arrived at the store, I met a man with a very obvious motor affliction.

I wanted to be sure it was him so I thought I would introduce myself and ask if he was Bill Kirky. Those words did not come out of my mouth...what escaped from my lips was. Hi, I'm ______ and you must be Bill Jerky. I heard the words come out of my mouth and I wanted to crawl under the closest and lowest thing I could find.

I have never forgotten that experience and I now take the time to know what I am about to say as I never want to embarrass myself or anyone else in such a manner again.

Wow...
I think that I'm having a seizure!
Luckily, I am not you. Laughing
If I was, I would die from the embrassment of that.

I almost did. Nothing that I have done since that time has made me feel so bad.
0 Replies

Mr Stillwater

Reply Wed 6 Apr, 2005 01:29 am
If his name was Richard and preferred the diminutive, yes - you would have felt even worse....
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/01/2024 at 05:02:48