3

How do I determine legitimate companies in China

Reply Mon 4 Apr, 2005 01:11 am
Hello,
I am in the process of importing clothing from China to Canada. However, I would like to know how to check which companies that are legitimate .In my dealings I found some companies. I know what I need, although they told me minimum quantity per color as 200 ties and 300 for shirt and pants. can I negotiate with them and ask them to lower the quantity per color to start my new store.

Thank You,

Abdul
Type: Discussion • Score: 3 • Views: 2,736 • Replies: 4

arquismith

1  
Reply Wed 22 Jun, 2005 12:02 am
Clothing exporter in China
I am looking for some contacts of clothing exporters/manufacturers in China to start a distribution center in South America.
Do I have to go and meet those trading comapanies there in China or can I buy without going? What's the recommended way. I am looking for the kind of fashion/casual clothing for woman.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Arqui

ai

1  
Reply Wed 22 Jun, 2005 08:21 pm
clothing exporting business is becoming a tough **** in China ,low profit and complecated process.
Dualeh ,you should find distributors like Arquismith, and get clothes from them .that 'll be more easier if you just want small quantity of goods.
Arquismith,,,, can you leave your email adress here? I'll write you more about importing , I got some experiences. hehe, hope it can help you some.

arquismith

1  
Reply Wed 22 Jun, 2005 10:58 pm
Thanks, can you give more info why it's a low profit business and complicated process?
I am also looking for computer components.
What kind of products are you experienced with and where have you imported to?
Thanks for your help. this is my email
[email protected]. I am currently living and working in Irving, TX.

Arqui

englishdavis

1  
Reply Thu 23 Jun, 2005 09:55 pm
Davis from China could help you smoothly to import .
Hello my friends,Arqui and Abdul.

< I would like to know how to check which companies that are legitimate .>from Abdul
You meet a normal problem,I could help you easily.If you come to China for the biz here,maybe we could have a talk on it.About the details,you could contact me by msn or email.

<I am looking for some contacts of clothing exporters/manufacturers in China to start a distribution center in South America. >from Arqui
Yes ,it's a good idea!I agree with your opinion.To start a distribution center is good if there isn't one in south America.

And another question from Arqui<Do I have to go and meet those trading comapanies there in China or can I buy without going? >Surely you can finish the biz without the need of coming China,but you should have a reliable friend here.
If you don't care the money cost on the way to China,coming here is also a good way,but you also need a reliable here.

My friends,about your questions importing from China I could help you.
Because I have a experience about the business, even more I'm international freight forwarder in China.It's easy for me.

If your business is urgent,you could contact me directly.

EDIT: MODERATOR: LINK REMOVED

Yours davis