Message Left On My Answering Machine

Reply Sun 3 Apr, 2005 04:57 pm
I leave my phone answering machine on just about all the time. This morning, (Sunday), a call came from a woman to her boyfriend, she said that she was on the way and had her cell phone with her. Then ended the call with I love you and a loud kiss.

My outgoing message states my name and the message is in my voice. Since the woman's call was to her boyfriend she should have realized she dialed the wrong number and hang the phone up without leaving a message.

I just might call her tomorrow (Monday) and thank her for the message, and tell her how she made my day! Her phone number is on my caller ID! Mr. Green
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 450 • Replies: 3
No top replies

squinney

Reply Sun 3 Apr, 2005 05:06 pm
Just promise me that if Bear answers, you hang up without saying anything!

(OMG! I can't believe I did that! Was concentrating on changing lanes and adjusting the radio so I had no idea who's message I was hearing.)
0 Replies

duce

Reply Tue 5 Apr, 2005 03:11 pm
I had a woman who used to call me on a regular basis and ask for Doug. I told her she had the wrong # to no avail. (She would always call back in 2-3 days).

The last time she called, I said "HOLD ON, He's in the shower" Click was all I heard she has not called back since...

Poor Doug
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Tue 5 Apr, 2005 03:16 pm
This happens to me all the time. ALL the time. I had 15 different cell phone numbers and several house phone numbers on my caller ID in one week. And our message also clearly states our names. And this isn't just one week. This is nearly every week. Don't you think people would LISTEN to the message?
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Message Left On My Answering Machine
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/18/2024 at 06:03:40