Dating korean guy

Koo95

Reply Fri 7 Dec, 2018 12:34 pm
안녕하세요 Hello i would like To have an answer and also advice to this :i met a korean guy and we talked all the day he seemed to be interesting then we met more times again during the next werk but then he left and we still talk every day for manyy hours and about a lot on things ... but i dont know what s the use of it bc we will not be able to see each other and we never expressed our feelings to each other but i looks like something as love could be between us... please tell me what to do ... is there any chance that he loves me? And i am just harming myself ad should i stop ? Thks
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 308 • Replies: 5
No top replies

Ponderer

Reply Fri 7 Dec, 2018 01:43 pm
@Koo95,
Of course he loves you. That is why he talks to you for many hours every day.
Koo95

Reply Fri 7 Dec, 2018 01:51 pm
@Ponderer,
Omggg reallyyyy u think so ?? And the last day we met we spend sooo many hours and ate in a nice restaurant and he paid for everything and i also love him ... and also he posts so many things and comments everything i post on social networks.... and he answers immediatly to all my messages ... but i really dont know what to do and if it worths to confess my love because of the long distance... can u please advice me ^^
Ponderer

Reply Fri 7 Dec, 2018 02:13 pm
@Koo95,
Yes I really, really do think so. I don't have any advice, but all I can say is that love is a spirit and it is not limited by space or time.
Koo95

Reply Fri 7 Dec, 2018 02:37 pm
@Ponderer,
Omggg u made me soooo happy just by Readung your answer ❤❤ thanks veryyyyyyy much i really dont know how to thank u for your answer ^^ i think too love is not limited ... i think i will wait a few and maybe if we are destined to be together something will bring us to meet again
Ponderer

Reply Fri 7 Dec, 2018 03:22 pm
@Koo95,
Your happiness is more than enough thanks. And yes, "Love will find a way."
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Dating korean guy
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/10/2024 at 09:23:54