Why should children should take musical classes in their early stage?

Reply Fri 16 Nov, 2018 12:55 am
Children should take music classes in their early stage.Is it a positive development?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 348 • Replies: 5
No top replies

Ponderer

Reply Fri 16 Nov, 2018 09:49 am
@Muzikkon,
Yes. Most definitely. We have all heard of great musicians who started playing/studying music at an early age. And I have heard very young musicians who astounded me. I can't explain it technically, but it has to do with how a young brain forms connections, and a child's brain is very receptive to learning the logic of music.
0 Replies

Ponderer

Reply Fri 16 Nov, 2018 10:04 am
@Muzikkon,
Learning music theory and learning to play an instrument also gives a child a sense of accomplishment and confidence in other areas of learning. (Remember that it is called "playing" music)
0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Fri 16 Nov, 2018 11:33 am
@Muzikkon,
Of course not. Music leads to dancing, and dancing leads to moral degradation and all sorts of social ills.
tsarstepan

Reply Fri 16 Nov, 2018 12:03 pm
@maxdancona,
https://media.tenor.com/images/1395279d73736972d9b873e7fc25be9d/tenor.gif
According to Rev. Shaw Moore, dancing is evil and should be banned!
0 Replies

Sturgis

Reply Fri 16 Nov, 2018 01:39 pm
If you have the talent from within, music lessons are useful. Otherwise, they're a major annoyance and can be a waste of time, money and sanity.

Mother pushed me to the piano at 4 or 5. At 8 I still had not a skill to show on the keys.

Violin and clarinet at later points, were similar horrors.

The drum set and guitar she got me as presents (her idea, not mine), collected dust.

I just ain't musically gifted.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Why should children should take musical classes in their early stage?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/16/2024 at 10:00:07