B U N N Y H O P?!?!?

Reply Mon 28 Mar, 2005 02:04 am
Oh dear! Embarrassed does anyone here know how to do a bunny hop? as in jump on both wheels on a bike
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,928 • Replies: 15
No top replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Mon 28 Mar, 2005 05:02 am
Sorry....when I see a bunny hop I just shoot the bugger.
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Mon 28 Mar, 2005 06:03 am
electricelectric- Welcome to A2K! Very Happy

Quote:
How do you perform the "bunny hop"?

The bunny hop is done as follows:

1. Run to the dance floor when you hear the familiar "Bunny Hop" song.

2. Join the line of dancers. The person at the front is the leader and must know the dance well.

3. Place your hands on the hips of the person in front of you and expect the person behind you to do the same to you. (Many times participants put their hands on the other person's shoulders instead of hips.)

4. Kick your right foot out to your side at the beginning of the verse and place your heel on the ground.

5. Kick it out a second time a bit higher and place your heel on the ground again.

6. Change feet, and kick out twice with your left foot.

7. Put your feet together and hop forward once and then backward once with the rest of the group.

8. Hop forward three times with the rest of the group on the three beats at the end of the verse.

9. Repeat the steps until the song is over.

10. Try to keep the line together without anyone falling behind.

11. Expect the line to hop its way through the room.

http://www.niehs.nih.gov/kids/lyrics/bunnyhop.htm

http://www.answerbag.com/q_view.php/7413
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Mon 28 Mar, 2005 06:11 am
Its a matter of weight distribution. Lean forward , then back, and at that point, lift your bike in the air and you will hop down the road. Best done with mountain bikes.
Dont be carryin nothin , cause itll spute stuff all over the trail and youll just look dumb.
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Mon 28 Mar, 2005 07:22 am
Now if there was some way to combine Phoenix's dance routine with Farmer's bike stunt!...
0 Replies

superjuly

Reply Mon 28 Mar, 2005 08:02 am
Bunny what?

I have never heard of such thing.
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Mon 28 Mar, 2005 08:09 am
superjuly wrote:
Bunny what?

I have never heard of such thing.

In my day, you could not go to a wedding without the orchestra palying the "bunny hop"!
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Mon 28 Mar, 2005 08:58 am
Now it's the hokey pokey and the 'chicken' dance
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Mon 28 Mar, 2005 09:01 am
http://www.streetswing.com/histmain/histitl/bunnyhop1.jpg

The Bunny Hop was created in a high school in San Francisco in 1953. The Bunny hop is a social dance mixer for children as well as adults.

- The dance is really only done to one song appropriately titled the Bunny Hop by Ray Anthony. However there is a few music style variations like Salsa Bunny Hop, Big Band Bunny Hop etc.
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Mon 28 Mar, 2005 09:37 am
The first time I saw the chicken dance, I was laughing so hard I almost fell out of my seat.
0 Replies

electricelectric

Reply Mon 28 Mar, 2005 09:29 pm
Quote:

The Bunny Hop was created in a high school in San Francisco in 1953. The Bunny hop is a social dance mixer for children as well as adults.

- The dance is really only done to one song appropriately titled the Bunny Hop by Ray Anthony. However there is a few music style variations like Salsa Bunny Hop, Big Band Bunny Hop etc.
they look like they are bumjakking... lol!!
0 Replies

LionTamerX

Reply Mon 28 Mar, 2005 09:41 pm
I think the bunny hop is about the same as an "Ollie " in skating. Farmerman had it right.
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Mon 28 Mar, 2005 11:31 pm
Sure he did...but there's gotta be other permutations to make up the thread...lol
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Tue 29 Mar, 2005 10:56 am
otherwise the therad would die. Theres a sex position called the Bunnyhop, involving a Dirty Sanchez.
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Tue 29 Mar, 2005 11:15 am
Excellent!
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Tue 29 Mar, 2005 11:16 am
That reminds me of the old saying FM..."a thread ia a terrible thing to waste."
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » B U N N Y H O P?!?!?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/24/2024 at 07:49:32