Ex girlfriend advice

Reply Mon 22 Oct, 2018 07:47 am
My girlfriend broke up with me couple of weeks ago saying she just wanted to be friends again she wasn't in love with me anymore (We where best friend for couple of years before we got together) It's tricky as we live together about 2 weeks after I found out she's in dating app & has already slept with someone else. I'm trying to keep my distance but as we live toe it's hard. She also constantly tells me she missed me (as her friend) that she loves me,calls me cute & keeps trying to hug me. It's very confusing as I keep saying we need keep boundaries. Do you think she wants to have her cake & eat it so to say or is she regretting breaking up with me??
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 443 • Replies: 3
No top replies

izzythepush

Reply Mon 22 Oct, 2018 07:55 am
@Pangirl08,
No she doesn't. She wants a nice guiltless breakup which is why she wants to carry on like this.

You haven't moved on, she hurt you and she's still hurting you. You need to break off contact and get on with your own life. I'm not saying that long term you can't be friends, but that's for some time in the future.

You don't have to be nasty, just tell her that she hurt you, and it's best that you keep your distance for the foreseeable future.

Otherwise you're going to stay in a fool's paradise where you kid yourself she might want you back. The longer you stay there the longer it will take for you to move on.

It's a complete ****, we've all been there. Good luck, and things do get better.
Pangirl08

Reply Mon 22 Oct, 2018 08:03 am
@izzythepush,
Thanks, it's just hard to avoid as we own a house together with a mortgage so neither of us can afford to move out.. End of the day I know it's the right choice to not be together she can't give me what I want & we did work better as friends Just for now it's in that confusing period
izzythepush

Reply Mon 22 Oct, 2018 09:02 am
@Pangirl08,
That is tricky.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Ex girlfriend advice
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/26/2024 at 10:51:33