Am definitely confused

Reply Sat 20 Oct, 2018 04:43 am
Am definitely confused about my sexuality. If you told me 5 years ago i'd question my self i would have definitely had an ish with you.
I always fantasied having a boyfriend bah bah blah
but after i got the boyfriend all my fantasies just went down the drain, i mean what i thought would be magical doesnt seem so one bit.
And now i have started thinking about girls the way i used to think about boys
and i get a huge crush on someone from church, even fantasied some bad things with her i cant tell her cause one she has a boyfriend tho she gives me some sorta wierd signal i guess.
Two am still not sure if this is a phase or what for me.
Three my country is quite homophobic.

Am just confused
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 741 • Replies: 2
No top replies

jespah

Reply Sat 20 Oct, 2018 07:51 am
@Dontknwme,
Recognize that one less than optimal experience with a boyfriend doesn't mean all relationships with men are a waste of time for you.

As for your interest in women, hey, you could be bi. And that is all totally fine, despite the way your country is. You're probably right to not approach the woman in church, but there's no reason why you can't be friendly with her.

However, you also have to live in your country. I am assuming you want to stay although maybe you don't. Living closeted in a homophobic country is a rather difficult thing to do. It will mean being very, very careful about who you talk to about your sexuality.
Dontknwme

Reply Sat 20 Oct, 2018 01:14 pm
@jespah,
Nope he is not the only guy i dated and it kinda sucks cause i didn't ask for it.
Btw thanks for the advice i Definitely need em
0 Replies