Can you help me revise this article?

Gynaa

Reply Mon 8 Oct, 2018 10:05 am
The rapid development of modern technology has accelerated the progress of diversifying the medias for the communicating information. Currently, there are three mainstream media, ranging from books,televison,and film. Certainly,every coin has two sides. So do these medias.
Obviously, the advantages of the televisions are countless,inclouding the low cost in the course of delivering information. What is more,televisions are always able to provide people with instant message when there are something happening.However,the shortcomings of this kind of media should not be ignored. As people exploring its commercial value deeply,television has become the main marketing strategy of producers,which gives rise to the emergency of a numble of awful ads. Another media,the film,acting as the way to obtain information, is also pros and cons.The quality of information conveyed by the films is so high that people have no need to check it. Also,people do not have to spend their time on ads when they search information by films. Nevertheless, the audience of the film accounts for a little proportion since a variety range of films are paid. another defect of the movie is that the information carried by the movies is limited because of its length and content. Finally, the merits of the books which I consider to be the most effictive are conspicuous. Although I can not deny that some books are too heavy to carry and the contents of few books are too old,failing to catch the newest knowledges, I am still willing to become a member of the bookwarm family. That the knowledge contained in books is content-rich as well as systematical fascinates me deeply.
Further,people do not always take their valuable time to verifying the authenticity of the information owing to the high credibity of the books.
Surely,I believe there is more important reason why I select the books. As for me,long-term staring at movies and TV will make my eyes dry and sore, while I feel no pain but satified when I brouse some professional books.More, many of my classmates who are fond of watching TV and films become short sight.Thus,I hold the believe that reading books is a healthier method to get the information as long as you keep a right posture.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 357 • Replies: 3
No top replies

Sturgis

Reply Mon 8 Oct, 2018 03:40 pm
You need to double space after each paragraph.

You must put a space between the comma and the word which follows.
0 Replies

Gynaa

Reply Sun 7 Jul, 2019 09:13 pm
thank you
0 Replies

ekename

Reply Mon 8 Jul, 2019 01:23 am
@Gynaa,
Modern technology has accelerated the diversification of communication media. The three main types of media are internet, broadcasting and print.

https://www.marketing91.com/types-of-media/
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Can you help me revise this article?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/19/2024 at 04:22:49